Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dean Saunders @ Wolves

2»

Comments

• Options

Ah. - slight problem then.!

indeed, and also I blame Saunders for the Elliott/Rufus rumpus .. it was his tackle that ended Elliott's career, dear Paul aint been the same since
  • Options

indeed, and also I blame Saunders for the Elliott/Rufus rumpus .. it was his tackle that ended Elliott's career, dear Paul aint been the same since

Wow how do we get from here to Kevin Bacon? :-0
  • Options
    Didnt he take Doncaster down last season too ?
  • Options

Wow how do we get from here to Kevin Bacon? :-0
    try gooooooogle !!!
  • Options
    To Kevin Bacon in six moves? Richard Rufus was on Match of the Day, which is hosted by Gary Lineker, who was in Bend It Like Beckham with Keira Knightley, who starred in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Black Pearl, with Johnny Depp, who starred in Donnie Brasco with Al Pacino, who starred in Heat with Robert De Niro, who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon.
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

To Kevin Bacon in six moves? Richard Rufus was on Match of the Day, which is hosted by Gary Lineker, who was in Bend It Like Beckham with Keira Knightley, who starred in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Black Pearl, with Johnny Depp, who starred in Donnie Brasco with Al Pacino, who starred in Heat with Robert De Niro, who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon.

masterful !!
  • Options

ah yes Fanny, I saw you sneaking out before the final whistle !!!

Needs must, Golfie !

• Options
    Dodgy bladder at that age eh?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Dodgy bladder at that age eh?

Watch it, young 'un !

• Options
    hawksmoor said:

Wow , this fellas good.

Do you fancy playing up front on Saturday Hawky? :-0

• Sponsored links:

• Options

hawksmoor said:

Wow , this fellas good.

On his drums??? ;-)
  • Options
    Saw this on one site:

"fact of the matter is we're doomed, the board got 30m in summer from fletch Jarvis and kightly, which basically was to pay for the new stand, investment for morgan and no one else. I'm ashamed to be a wolves fan these days and I def wont be parting with my dosh to go and watch that sunday morning football at best...they are a fukin waste of space the lot of em including the board"
  • Options

hawksmoor said:

Wow , this fellas good.

It is true, though, you can get from any actor to Kevin Bacon in six moves or less. There was a bit of artistic licence with this one, I admit.

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

hawksmoor said:

Wow , this fellas good.

On his drums??? ;-)
    Ha ha. I might be able to run about with a marching snare drum slung round my waist.

• Options
    I'm gonna try Charles Hawtrey to Kevin Bacon (yes, I appreciate I'm hijacking this thread).
  • Options
    Pretty easy, as it goes. Charles Hawtrey was in A Canterbury Tale with Dennis Price, who was in Theatre of Blood with Vincent Price, who was in Edward Scissorhands with Johnny Depp, who was in Donnie Brasco with Al Pacino, who was in Heat with Robert De Niro, who was in Sleepers with Kevin bloody Bacon.

It usually ends up with Sleepers or JFK.
  • Options
    This is what Saunders said at the weekend.

“We’ve got players here with the knack. You always have an eye for a goal but you can lose your eye of the tiger.

‘‘I’ve still got my eye for goal now but if you lose your eye of the tiger you are not actually moving to where the ball is going.

‘‘It is belief and confidence.

‘‘When you are scoring you have got the eye of the tiger – everywhere you run the ball bounces in front of you.

What the f*** is he babbling about ? Bloody David Brent.
  • Options

don't worry...... we'll help keep them up by losing to them when they visit us with just 3 games to go.

Ever the optimist you are eh?
  • Options
    buckshee said:

“We’ve got players here with the knack. You always have an eye for a goal but you can lose your eye of the tiger.

‘‘I’ve still got my eye for goal now but if you lose your eye of the tiger you are not actually moving to where the ball is going.

‘‘When you are scoring you have got the eye of the tiger – everywhere you run the ball bounces in front of you.

Feck me - they're doomed with a nutcase boss like that.
  • Options
    How about a new thread: Six degrees of Paul Bacon?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's worse than Brenton Rodgers.
  • Options
    I noticed after their latest defeat, he was referring to his team as "they". "They" weren't good enough, "they" were missing too many chances. Doesn't sound too good to me.

Thank god, if they keep failing as well as Bristol C & Peterboro, we'll be ok.
  • Options
    I remember Saunders from his time at Brighton when we lived down there, he was as thick as two short planks - I'm sure he used to play up front with that other Wolves legend Terry Connor. To complete the hatrick of early/mid 80s Brighton strikers Wolves need to fire Saunders and hire the legendary Frank Worthington ....
  • Options
    Watford will turn them over today.
  • Options

don't worry...... we'll help keep them up by losing to them when they visit us with just 3 games to go.

Your a bundle of fun aren't you.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

I remember Saunders from his time at Brighton when we lived down there, he was as thick as two short planks - I'm sure he used to play up front with that other Wolves legend Terry Connor. To complete the hatrick of early/mid 80s Brighton strikers Wolves need to fire Saunders and hire the legendary Frank Worthington ....

went to an FA cup 1/4 final match, in the mid eighties, with a brighton supporting mate against soton and i remember terry connor missing a great chance that lead to a 20 step surge down and back up think brighton lost 0-2
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Nah, he thinks he is Apollo Creed in Rocky III, & trying to psych his players up. Probably plays the song while they are training too! To quote another line in that movie, when Rocky says to Paulie "Stop getting mentally irregular". I think that line definitely applies to Deano & his hilarious post match diatribes.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

well he is Welsh .. they are all a bit mystic you know .. all that rain and leeks