Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

bristol city to stay up

for some reason i really want them to stay up, anyone else? plus i liked the away day there.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah it was a decent away day, they seem Ok too. They had good banter and you couldn't help but feel sorry for them, they had a decent support to be honest, they deserve to stay up a lot more than teams like Watford deserve to get promoted that's for sure.
  • Options
    I just want 3 teams to finish below us. I don't care who they are.

• Options
    yeah thats my trail of thought would quite like to see a club like wolves crash and burn tbh, for me id like to see wolves, peterborough and huddersfield to go down.
  • Options
    Not if it's at our expense
  • Options
    Yes my son is at Bristol Uni at the mo, want another away day there next season.
  • Options
    I want them to stay up just for Louis Carey's last season as a player (probably).

He is now their joint top player on games played, aged 36, born locally - so I don't want a 645 appearance career to finish on a low point for him.
  • Options
    Not a fan of either Brizzle club, all a bunch of Herbert's in my experience, but would rather see Rovers do well at the moment as Conor Gough is there.
  • Options
    I fear if they manage to stay up it may be at our's or other's expense. Anyone who went to Ashton Gate some years ago in a big FA cup match will not want them to stay up, thats for sure. Long memories
  • Options
    Tricky one for me. Lots of mates support City, as does my future son-in-law. In fact, as my daughter in question is a fanatical CAFC fan, the Charlton v Bristol City debate is the only thing that is likely to split them up!

• Options
    LenGlover said:

I just want 3 teams to finish below us. I don't care who they are.

Don't worry Len - at least 10 will finish below us.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was guest of my opposite number back in Nov, so I'm returning the favour in May.

Really good family club, they have used us as their role model.

Also their pies are top notch, so another vote for the red half of Brizzle.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I think Bristol City will stay up..scoring goals and O'Discroll is a decent a manager at this level.