Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Herne Bay 0 CAFC 3

Final score. Thamesmead Town away in the Semis

Comments

• One game from Wembley.......well it should be anyway. :-)
  • Where is the final being held?
  • If we're in it then the other teams ground.
  • Never heard of Thamesmead Town! What league are they in?
  • edited February 2013
    redman said:

Never heard of Thamesmead Town! What league are they in?

http://www.thamesmeadtownfc.co.uk/

Mascot

The clubs mascot is Tommy The Thamesmead Toad. Tommy is a 6-foot-tall (1.8 m) green toad, dressed in the Thamesmead Town kit. Tommy can be seen at home matches, warming up with the players, celebrating every time Thamesmead Town score a goal with a slick dance move and regularly berating assistant referees offside decisions.

• edited February 2013

redman said:

Never heard of Thamesmead Town! What league are they in?

http://www.thamesmeadtownfc.co.uk/

Mascot

The clubs mascot is Tommy The Thamesmead Toad. Tommy is a 6-foot-tall (1.8 m) green toad, dressed in the Thamesmead Town kit. Tommy can be seen at home matches, warming up with the players, celebrating every time Thamesmead Town score a goal with a slick dance move and regularly berating assistant referees offside decisions.

Excellent - Is he a Cane Toad? Do you get a high if you lick him?
    Hey, that's a better web site than CAFC's.

• Football
    Margate switch Dartford Kent Senior Cup tie

Chris Britcher
    Thursday, February 28, 2013
    8:38 AM

And reveal earlybird season ticket prices are frozen

Margate have confirmed their Kent Senior Cup clash against Dartford next week has been pushed back 24-hours.

The game, previously scheduled for Tuesday, March 5, will now take place the following day.

Kick-off at Hartsdown is at 7.45pm.

Meanwhile, club chiefs have confirmed season ticket prices for next season will be frozen for those who buy them before the end of March.

With the club lying on the edge of the play-off places, the club says should they win promotion to the Blue Sq South, prices will have to rise.

But not for those snapping up a season ticket before March 29.
  • Thamesmead Town attendance for home games is about 50. Perhaps Charlton fans make it their biggest ever attendance for the semi final game. I will expect the RD to go bringing flares etc :-)
  • Gonna go to this. Couple of mates play at the back for Thamesmead.
  • You laugh about the flares, but I remember myself and Spankie had a weekend in Copenhagen. Brondby were at home on the Sunday, so we popped to the ground on the Saturday, both to familiarise ourselves with the route and to get tickets. On the pitch behind the stadium the reserves were playing, so we watched a bit of that. On the half way line was a group of about 50 fans, cheering on the match, and they had a flare. Strangely though there were no flares at the Brondby game itself the following day.
  • Sponsored links:

• 30 seconds from my house so will def be going.
  • Reckon I will go to this one too.
  • Only 6000 places.

VIP and VG only I reckon
  • & TTFC S/T holders shurely ?
  • Thamemead town , known as the mead play in the rymans north div , and have won there last 10 league games on a spin.