Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Whether its worth buying the additonal maps and other shit

I'm only just getting into this, as before this all i would play is poker/fifa ;)

I am absolute toilet and dont play it much but is it worth getting the extra for 4-5 new maps.

Also on the subject, Does anyone play campaign,zombies? or even league play as i've only really played online public matches or in a party with a group of mates(main reason i get it)

Comments

• Options
    ......And for people like me, which language are you talking ?

;-)
  • Options

......And for people like me, which language are you talking ?
    ;-)

COD :P Paul

Btw this probably makes me look a bit geeky but i only play it a couple times a week, just thought there would be a few on here who play it.

PS-Bored at work
  • Options
    You have to pay for that stuff? When I used to play Half-life & Unreal Tournament etc many moons ago all the mods (e.g. counters strike), maps etc were free. So much for progress!
  • Options
    Enjoy jb !
    (Still working out how to use my fax machine.......)
  • Options
    Depends how much your into it , my son begged me to get it , and he's pretty glad he did , give it a go and see what you think?
  • Options
    Ive not purchased maps for the last few releases, turns a £40 game into a £80 game.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Ive not purchased maps for the last few releases, turns a £40 game into a £80 game.

Agree with that , its not cheap , but when a kids been saving up for ages ,what else have they got to spend their dosh on....

Zombies online is fun though.

• Options
    Language, timothy. : - )
  • Options
    edited February 2013

shine166 said:

Agree with that , its not cheap , but when a kids been saving up for ages ,what else have they got to spend their dosh on....

Zombies online is fun though.

Very true, tbh ive been on the cod waggon for 12 months now so know it can become good value for money... saw my playtime counter and had to find the ps3 a new home :-)
  • Options
    All I know is my lad is mustard at it his mates argue in the head set as to who's side he is on which is funny

Just asked me to buy him the new maps this weekend it's a fine game that's for sure but the campaign bit they seem to finish easily it's all about online got him a hd flat screen and put it on his wall because otherwise we just sit and watch zombies being shot

It's a different world than anything we had I try to play it when he is a kip but feck knows what he has done to the controllers they are so sensitive that I can't see properly its so fast

When I ask him he laughs and says I have put it on geriatric for you dad now you can play
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you are into this stuff , only bit of advice i'd give ( not how to play it) is ration yourself to 2 hours max, otherwise your life (time) will disappear , it can be like crack cocaine ( or so i'm told :-0 )
  • Options
    I only ever play the Campaign mode. I tried online a few times but usually what happens is that I take one step forward waving my pistol around before I get garotted from above my Brad from Arkansas 5 seconds later.
  • Options
    The longer you wait, the cheaper the maps will become. If you're going to use them loads, get the Online Pass thing and you get them all straight away as they are released for less money. If not, best to pick and choose them when they go down in price.
  • Options
    Cheers all, i probably will save it for now as i dont really play it that much.

May have to give the zombie mode a whirl, as i used to play the house of deaad 2 on the dream master(forget what its actually called)
  • Options

If you are into this stuff , only bit of advice i'd give ( not how to play it) is ration yourself to 2 hours max, otherwise your life (time) will disappear , it can be like crack cocaine ( or so i'm told :-0 )

THIS
  • Options

never played call of duty. it looks well too complicated. give me mario anyday.

though ive never played it i still understand this honest trailer. its pretty funny. oh and it might include spoilers. not sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0FrjgzQSGA