Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Need some IT help!

Have some photos scanned that I've made into a slide show using Windows Movie Maker - want to burn it to DVD so that it can be played on a DVD player (as opposed to computer) but it seems that I cant. Any one out there who knows how this can be done? Cheers in advance, RRH

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure someone on Facebook will know about this.......
    ;-)
  • Options
    *like* ;-) x
  • Options
    No DVD writer on your PC/laptop? You could always go to Jessops.........
  • Options
    have a DVD writer but the programme seems to be only compatible with PC, i.e. I've burnt the file to DVD but it's not recognised on a DVD player. Searches imply DVD maker (as opposed to movie maker) is the way to go - only that seems to work with video file and not jpeg etc
  • Options
    You need to have the right format file to enable it to be readable by a DVD player. Depending on what version of Windows you're on, there maybe a program called "Windows DVD Maker" - if you follow the instructions in that you should be able to do what you want. Alternatively, the DVD writer may have come with some software.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Make an mpeg 2 with Ulead using the default settings then burn it, will play on anything. Trial version here: http://ulead-videostudio.en.softonic.com/
  • Options
    Cheers all - now sorted.