Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New York Addicks

Just wondering are any of you currently residing in New York? Going there on a J1 working visa from may to September and looking for work.

Comments

• Options
    I think you'll find that New York Addick still goes out there from time to time.
  • Options
    I'm in Atlanta Danny but have good links with NYC.....what kind of work you interested in?
  • Options

I think you'll find that New York Addick still goes out there from time to time.

Yes I am indeed there every few weeks....it's not as much fun being an Addick there as it was during the Prem years when you could see about 70% of the games on TV, and there was a nice little group of us.

There are a couple of Addicks out there now as far as I know - they may reply to this post I guess but if not I can try to dig out their contacts (send me an email).

Also let me know if you want any general advice on living out there - make sure you have the requisite photo on Charlton Street in Tribeca.

newyorkaddick@yahoo.co.uk