Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tevez arrested for driving while disqualified

I'm not a member of the hang 'em brigade but I hope if proved guilty he does jail time. For what he earns he could easily employ a 24 hour 7 days a week driver for less than a weeks money

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-21716343

Comments

• Options
    Deportation after 6 months inside .. minimum
  • Options
    Hang him. After we've got his DNA, Blood, Hair samples, piss. yeh, Let's take his piss, after all he's taken the piss for so long.

• Options
    Couldn't happen to a bigger bag of s**t. Throw the book at him........ oh hold on, he wouldn't be able to understand it in English.
  • Options
    sralan said:

Couldn't happen to a bigger bag of s**t. Throw the book at him........ oh hold on, he wouldn't be able to understand it in English.

Yeah but it could still take his eye out if you're (not) careful.

• Options
    shit for brains footballer thinks he's above the law shocker.
  • Options
    Make him cycle round Manchester, that'll learn 'im.
  • Options
    Fancy risking it with a ridiculous face like his! It's not like he can blend in.
  • Options
    fattmatt said:

Fancy risking it with a ridiculous face like his! It's not like he can blend in.

I dunno. He'd blend in quite easily with this lot

• Options
    fattmatt said:

What in Manchester? I'm not so sure.
  • Options
    sralan said:

Bag of shit? I don't think so. That isn't what I'd call someone who sets up a children's foundation, and raises money to build schools, hospitals and food:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2001732/Carlos-Tevez-exclusive-I-turned-drugs-chose-football.html

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unbelievable, Tevez could employ two Chauffeurs on 50K per year each and not even notice the difference.

He could be in serious hot water for this one.
  • Options
    Happend to me I got 6 points and a fine I paid the fine and sent my paper bit of my licence to the dvla in jan last year , foolishly I didn't read the letter that was sent properly and never sent the card back with it , no further letters were sent and I thought that was the end of it , however we have to do licence disclosure every 2 years and I done it as per required, I got a call from my boss saying that there is an issue I must not drive the car as my licence has been revoked,

I couldn't understand as I only had 6 points and I had been revoked since march , it was now December and unknowlingly I had been driving with no licence and uninsured as a consequence for over 6 months

It all got sorted as the dvla agreed I had sent the paper bit and stated that it was not their responsibility to send letters advising that I had not followed the correct procedure
  • Options

sralan said:

Bag of shit? I don't think so. That isn't what I'd call someone who sets up a children's foundation, and raises money to build schools, hospitals and food:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2001732/Carlos-Tevez-exclusive-I-turned-drugs-chose-football.html

Ok, point taken, but you have to agree that his behaviour since arriving on these shores has been far from saintly. Controversy follows him around like a shadow and like a lot of over paid footballers thinks he can change the rules to suit himself. He's living in the UK, either abide by the laws of the land or face the consequences.

• Options
    sralan said:

sralan said:

Ok, point taken, but you have to agree that his behaviour since arriving on these shores has been far from saintly. Controversy follows him around like a shadow and like a lot of over paid footballers thinks he can change the rules to suit himself. He's living in the UK, either abide by the laws of the land or face the consequences.

I know exactly what you mean and he is well our of order but lots of countries around the world (and I don't know about Argentina, I have not been there) have a much different view on this to the law abiding Brits.

In these countries people see the laws of the country as something to be very much observed in the breach, meaning that you do what you like and take a chance on getting caught.

This is especially prevalent in most of south-east Asia, NOT including Singapore.
  • Options
    It is clearly playing on his mind - he had just completed his hat trick against Barnsley.
  • Options
    It seems that controversy follows a lot of players around. It helps dispell it if you've played enough games for England though.
  • Options

Happend to me I got 6 points and a fine I paid the fine and sent my paper bit of my licence to the dvla in jan last year , foolishly I didn't read the letter that was sent properly and never sent the card back with it , no further letters were sent and I thought that was the end of it , however we have to do licence disclosure every 2 years and I done it as per required, I got a call from my boss saying that there is an issue I must not drive the car as my licence has been revoked,

I couldn't understand as I only had 6 points and I had been revoked since march , it was now December and unknowlingly I had been driving with no licence and uninsured as a consequence for over 6 months

It all got sorted as the dvla agreed I had sent the paper bit and stated that it was not their responsibility to send letters advising that I had not followed the correct procedure

I can beat that. A few years ago I went to court for a speeding offence (as you did back then) and the magistraites (I think) issued me with points and wrote them on my licence. I just assumed that I didn't have to do anything else so just carried on driving. 5 years later, I bought a car on finance and when they done a check on me, I'd not had a valid licence for 5 years. Never received a letter or anything from DVLA telling me this or requesting I send it in. So lucky that I never had an accident in that time. Thankfully, it wouldn'tshouldn't happens these days............
  • Options
    jimmymelrose, you're a very naughty boy...being fair minded on a football forum, whatever next?
  • Options
    It will be interesting to see what happens to Tevez. He has pleaded not guilty.
    Chris Huhne and his former wife were both given 8 months because he got her to take his three points.
  • Options
    3 month driving ban followed by deportation