Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Groves fighting tonight

Comments

• Options
    I'm so happy he's signed with Hearn,sifting through various web links to watch his fights was getting a bit annoying. Plenty of good fights on this card too
  • Options
    Been looking forward to this, Connor v Evangelou most of all, Purdy now and Groves and Barker to come, not a bad nights boxing.
  • Options
    Seems as if this card is just to keep the fighters busy. No real strong challenges for any of them.
  • Options

Seems as if this card is just to keep the fighters busy. No real strong challenges for any of them.

Lots of 50/50s on the undercard, the reason I was looking forward to Connor v Evangelou.
    Taylor v Shinkwin and Camacho v China Clarke, 4 undefeated fighters for english/area titles, don't know if they'll have time to show these after the main event though.
  • Options

Lots of 50/50s on the undercard, the reason I was looking forward to Connor v Evangelou.
    Taylor v Shinkwin and Camacho v China Clarke, 4 undefeated fighters for english/area titles, don't know if they'll have time to show these after the main event though.
    Yeah Connor v Evangelou was a good scrap. Really like Connor.
  • Options
    Barker on next love his style quality fighter ... My bro beat his dad four out of five in the ams
  • Options
    Barker looking very good
  • Options
    Rotolo too old. Game, but reactions are slow. Barker is picking him off nicely.
  • Options
    Crap card , but this last fight will be a good tear up both like a row