Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Hangover Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKE-RXR_XIs

looks good, loved part one thought 2 was ok but just to soon after part 1 to think really..again...

Comments

• Options
    Doesn't look too bad, I haven't seen the second but I heard pretty awful things about it. I enjoyed the first one but as stupid as this may sound I would have preferred if the film was about them actually just on the piss, instead of getting caught up in all these crazy situations.
  • Options
    The problem with the second was that the magic of the situation is the uniqueness of it. It had funny bits but really this should be a stand-alone film. It may lose some of it's classic status by keep flogging the same story.
  • Options
    The second was just the first film again - swap a tiger for a monkey, Vegas for Bangkok etc.

Hopefully they've done something a but different with what are funny characters.
  • Options
    The Hangover is one of the worst films I have ever seen.
  • Options
    2 was shocking, 1 was passable .... 3 im guessing will be pointless
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Anyone seen, 'Dude, where's my car?' ?
  • Options
    I like them - compared to some dross served up - i find them funny - thought one was good -two grows on you - especially funny the Tyson cameo role - need a little fun - enjoy for what they are
  • Options

One was a classic.. two was a repeat.. three sounds like a rip off.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Anyone seen, 'Dude, where's my car?' ?

Yes unfortunately. Only just had my retinas reattached after stabbing my eyes out with a rusted penknife during that mish mash of utter shite. Awful film.
  • Options
    One is a great film, Two was a carbon copy, but Three looks like its a bit different.
    Always think how peeved I would be if I was Doug always left out of the shenanigans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Quick someone reply to this opposite-opinion-for-attention post otherwise it will be in vain.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Quick someone reply to this opposite-opinion-for-attention post otherwise it will be in vain.
    Yeah, I'm a real attention seeker.

I had heard that Hangover was supposed to be funny so I watched it. It wasn't.
  • Options
    * In your opinion
  • Options
    I would watch it just for the giraffe bit I laughed my nut of just now
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

* In your opinion

CAFCdamo said:

* In your opinion

yes, in my opinion.
  • Options
    Hangover had funny bits, but is utterly overrated.
  • Options

I would watch it just for the giraffe bit I laughed my nut of just now

Tickled me as well. Must watch for me, can't wait.

• Options

JaShea99 said:

I'm not saying YOU are an attention seeker, I was saying your post was attention seeking. Firstly I don't know how you can say it wasn't funny, it was hilarious and genius. But I suppose that's subjective. Yet your later post says "it wasn't funny". Ok but why wasn't that your original post? Why is nothing ever 'poor' or 'not my cup of tea' to people anymore? Every film someone doesn't like is the 'worst ever seen', every musician the 'worst ever heard'. Of course it's a forum and if everyone had the same opinion it'd be boring but why go so over the top to make a point? You can say it wasn't meant like that but your post screams of "im different, please look at me!". It's so boring.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

JaShea99 said:

I'm not saying YOU are an attention seeker, I was saying your post was attention seeking. Firstly I don't know how you can say it wasn't funny, it was hilarious and genius. But I suppose that's subjective. Yet your later post says "it wasn't funny". Ok but why wasn't that your original post? Why is nothing ever 'poor' or 'not my cup of tea' to people anymore? Every film someone doesn't like is the 'worst ever seen', every musician the 'worst ever heard'. Of course it's a forum and if everyone had the same opinion it'd be boring but why go so over the top to make a point? You can say it wasn't meant like that but your post screams of "im different, please look at me!". It's so boring.
    The Hangover isn't "genius". It's funny, not genius.
  • Options
    Hangover 1 had me in stitches the first time I watched it.

Had me in stitches the second time I watched it too. And the rest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh sorry my mistake. Sometimes I have trouble forming my own opinion so I'm glad you're here to help me decide. What's my favourite film by the way cos I can't make my mind up?
  • Options
    'Tell me to what you pay attention and I will tell you who you are'.

Jose Ortega Y Gasset
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Apart from the giraffe bit , the trailer makes the film look terrible.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Oh sorry my mistake. Sometimes I have trouble forming my own opinion so I'm glad you're here to help me decide. What's my favourite film by the way cos I can't make my mind up?

"That that is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence".

I know what you mean by people saying its "the worst film ever made" but you've just gone on the other side of the spectrum saying its "genius". It's just another, admittedly quite funny, Hollywood studio comedy that's come out of the studio production line that was passed through the hands of the usual studio execs. When I heard that it was "brilliant" I went expecting to be laughing my arse off like I did with anchorman and Superbad, but there were just a few times I broke into a little chuckle. It was quite entertaining but to call it genius is a bit far. Obviously it's your opinion, but this is a forum for others to voice their opinion. It strikes me that you're taking personal offense to other people having a different opinion to you.