Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley v Hull City

On SSports now. The Turf Moor pitch is in snooker table condition. This could be a good match though Hull will be happy with a point

Comments

• Options
    Quinn scores for Hull. What a good little player he is (Ex Blade)
  • Options

yes , he ran the show against us last season - i thought we were going to buy him in the close season?
  • Options
    edited March 2013

yes , he ran the show against us last season - i thought we were going to buy him in the close season?
    couldn't afford him, he couldn't afford us .. I chat to a few local pro footballers now & then .. they say that London is far too expensive and seems like a foreign country .. they like the big houses for little money and the fresh air !!
  • Options
    A dull game up to the goal and it looks effing cold. Burnley Manchester Road Station must be like Ice Station Zebra tonight.
    Boyd fits into the Hull 3-5-1-1 system really well, playing behind Geddo.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

A dull game up to the goal and it looks effing cold. Burnley Manchester Road Station must be like Ice Station Zebra tonight.
    Boyd fits into the Hull 3-5-1-1 system really well, playing behind Geddo.

agreed, Hull are not pretty but are very effective
  • Options
    Boyd MOM .. looks a very good player in a better team then P'Boro
  • Options
    Good result for us. Keeps Burnley just 1 point ahead with same games played.
  • Options
    Pleased with that as keeps Palace a little bit further from top 2.
  • Options
    Also keeps Hull at distance from Palace.
  • Options
    a good night all round
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

couldn't afford him, he couldn't afford us .. I chat to a few local pro footballers now & then .. they say that London is far too expensive and seems like a foreign country .. they like the big houses for little money and the fresh air !!
    That's actually a great point that people need to take on board when it comes to signing players, the cost of housing etc is so huge in London that northern-based players have to take a massive lifestyle cut when they come south - unless you pay them mega money like the Premiership teams can.

I think this is why you see people like Henderson at Millwall end up going back up north.
  • Options
    ^^^^ Spot on OA !!