Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The New Pope

Well who is going to be the new Catholic Pope? Apparently Nick Pope doesn't qualify (why not - his name gives him a head start surely!!) so is it going to be an African, a South American or someone 'safe'? Or does it matter at all?

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    the new "catholic Pope" --------------is their a Jewish one then ?
  • Options
    Well Gonnerhater their are actually several religions who use that title - hence my specifying the Catholics:-) However in answer to your specific question - no I don't think there is Jewish one! He has had a bit of himself removed which I don't think is essential for Catholics.

• Options
    Legal A---to be 100% honest i didnt know there were any other religions that used Pope ---so glad to learn something.

Mind you Pope Avi Cohen the First has a good ring about it.
  • Options
  • Options
    No doubt about it, NLA is going to be the new Pope: "Testiculos habet et bene pendentes".
  • Options
    Thanks Stig. Alas Google translated this as "Depending on the well and has a testicle. " Mmmmm...bit too deep and meaningful for me.

I raised the issue as the papers and radio seemed to be so very concerned although I did wonder whether it had impacted on SE7 as much as the possibility of a home win over Millwall or a replacementfor CP.......clearly not:-)

• Options

Haha
  • Options
    Quality carly!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thanks Stig. Alas Google translated this as "Depending on the well and has a testicle. " Mmmmm...bit too deep and meaningful for me.

I raised the issue as the papers and radio seemed to be so very concerned although I did wonder whether it had impacted on SE7 as much as the possibility of a home win over Millwall or a replacementfor CP.......clearly not:-)

He has testicles and they hang well.
  • Options
    Cheers Stig:-) I must say that Carly burn has surely shown us the new face of Il Papa.....
  • Options
    whoever it may be, he'll wear a pointy hat.
  • Options
    curbs must be in the running for this one, surely...???
  • Options
    Curbs 14/1
  • Options

Cheers Stig:-) I must say that Carly burn has surely shown us the new face of Il Papa.....

You're right:

• Options
    "Statistically only 1 in 3 Popes is a Catholic, and bears on the whole don't shit in the woods that much"

(I wonder if that changes to 2 in 4 til Benedict pops his clogs)
  • Options
  • Options
    Does he pray?
  • Options
    Found this on the net:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    is he here yet?
    is he here yet?
    is he here yet?
  • Options
    Black smoke from chimney no agreement met yet

Still better than rugby on tv

And we need a pope before the small will come
  • Options
    We know when Smallwall have elected a new "Harry The Frog" when there is white smoke from a Hairdressers
  • Options

Perhaps this is a Teabagging issue. Depending on the well... how deep is it? and has a testicle.... How far can he teabag it?

I'm sure I read somewhere this is part of the Papal criteria.

• Options
    Lol gh
  • Options
    Why can't God just pick the next Pope and be done with it....
  • Options

According to the Cardinals, that's exactly what is happening.

So, what are the odds on a black, gay, female Pope?

• Options
    I have Sean Patrick O'Malley in the "popestake" at work.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

According to the Cardinals, that's exactly what is happening.

So, what are the odds on a black, gay, female Pope?

I think they have all been done before, just not at the same time!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Peter Odemwingie has just arrived in Vatican City.
    All hail Pope Pete.