Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Philpott trial

Proper mentalists. Even Jeremy Kyle would turn them down.

Comments

• Options
    I thought they were blaming some of what happened following their appearence on The Jeremy Kyle show?
  • Options
    They've already been on the JK show!

The whole story is just awful. Been reading today about the threesomes/dogging, the fact he doesn't wash or change his clothes. How the hell did he manage to persuade someone to sleep with him once, let alone enough times to produce a football team of children?!
  • Options
    I thought you ladies liked a bit of rough and ready? ;-)
  • Options

I thought you ladies liked a bit of rough and ready? ;-)

Well there's rough and ready and there's just plain rough!

• Options
    They have?

I take it back then!!

I initially thought that he was just some thick bastard who thought he could burn his house down, rescue the kids and get a bigger house. A plan that, not surprisingly, went horribly wrong. Now i think he, and her, are not just stupid scroungers but proper proper mentalists.
  • Options
    The whole thing is devestating for those poor children (RIP to all of them).

IF found guilty, I hope he rots in hell!!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8z8ygrDSWU

Have a watch if you can face it.
  • Options
    Wilma said:

The whole story is just awful. Been reading today about the threesomes/dogging, the fact he doesn't wash or change his clothes. How the hell did he manage to persuade someone to sleep with him once, let alone enough times to produce a football team of children?!

i couldnt help thinking about what his other 11 kids must be going through reading about their dad getting stoned and going dogging to help them "cope"
  • Options
    I really do despair with the world. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of wonderful things about it but it is an event like this that makes me wish that the next big meteoroid actually hits and the planet gets a cold reboot !
  • Options
    Wilma said:

They're all as stupid as each other...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People like that should be forcibly sterilised.
  • Options

You won't hear me argue with that.
  • Options

yes they should.
  • Options
    Not for me to judge, there's a jury for that, but did any of these adults actually have a job?
  • Options
    Weren't they in Government statistics?
  • Options

Not for me to judge, there's a jury for that, but did any of these adults actually have a job?

He was definitely unemployed and i assume her job was looking after their 16 (or however many) kids.
  • Options

*cracks rib laughing like fxxx*
  • Options
    Judge speaking now.
  • Options
    Bang them up for life and throw away the key, looking at the benefits they were all claiming it will be cheaper to keep them in jail.
  • Options
    Prime example of someone who should be put down like an animal.

He will top himself within 3 months anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Life for him.
  • Options
    Burn him alive
  • Options
    17 each for the other two.
  • Options
    Hope they get the living shit kicked out of them on a daily basis until they die
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Life, min 15 yrs for Philpott.
    Mairead Philpott & Paul Mosley got 17 years each.
  • Options
    sod wasting taxpayers money keeping them inside, just let them rot.
  • Options
    PS, I find it bizarre that Mosley is Philpott's look-a-likey.
  • Options
    Sinking as 'not for on here please'.

I suspect 99% of us are in agreement with Shag's hopes.
  • Options
    Philpott wrote a letter to his mate from prison, saying that when they got out & they will, after visiting his children's graves him & Mairead would rape each other !
  • Options
    Yeah I noticed that Covered End looks like the munter goes for type! Seriously you wonder what kind of society we live in where someone would burn their house down with their kids in it to get a biiger house on benefits. No amount of punishment is retribution enough as far as I am concerned and to be honest I am still puzzled why they weren't charged with murder that way they could have kept in prison forever. I hope they don't segregate them so they get a regular kicking.