Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I was shitting myself til he went away. #trollbox
  • Options
    Fair play to the bloke for apologizing face to face, and on the TV.
  • Options
    Curtis Woodhouse just cant handle the banter.
  • Options
    If Woodhouse could throw a fucking punch none of this would have happened anyway... Oh wait there's someone at my door, hang on a sec lads
  • Options
    so let me get this straight... Man posts his opinion on twitter, and woodhouse comes to track him down because he didnt agree with said opinion...

Doesn't sound right.
  • Options

so let me get this straight... Man posts his opinion on twitter, and woodhouse comes to track him down because he didnt agree with said opinion...

Doesn't sound right.

Some guy on talksport said the same thing. Response from Woodhouse: unprovoked? are you having a laugh, the lad had abused me for months, im a nice lad but enough was enough
  • Options

Doesn't sound right.

Sounds sad to me, clearly the pair of them have too much time on their hands and need to get a life
  • Options
    I would like to retract any previous comments made about any players being substandard or not up to scratch, I realise it was wrong and silly.
  • Options
    Fair play to Woodhouse, I have to be on Twitter for work stuff and when I do controversial stories that people don't like then the abuse that people give you is shocking.

I was down in Sydney at Xmas at a party and was introduced to one of these cyber warriors - he wasn't quite so brave in person.

Golden Rule: Never say anything on Twitter or Facebook that you would not say to someone's face.
  • Options
    Woodhouse is a decent fighter and lost a close one to Frankie Gavin