Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chaplow to Millwall

This young man with the shiny head may well 'snooker' our signing of Gower. Chaplow is a very decent player.
Millwall have also signed Easter from Palace.

Comments

• Options

This young man with the shiny head may well 'snooker' our signing of Gower. Chaplow is a very decent player

Agree, very tasty player - was highly instrumental in getting Southampton up last season.
  • Options
    Excellent player shame he didn't come our way.
  • Options
    mickc said:

Excellent player shame he didn't come our way.

agreed
  • Options
    How many times he played this season ? Like gower nowhere near match fit , hope he plays
  • Options
    Jermaine Easter brings back memories of the horror show v Wycombe in the league cup.
  • Options
    spending some cup money. something we;ve never had to consider!
  • Options
    Are we getting outbid for decent loan players, or could there be other reasons why we are borrowing either callow youngsters or (excuse me Mr Gower) players past their sell by date ?
    Reasons like: terrible home form, terrible pitch, a terribly hostile welcome
  • Options
    I look at what other(so called smaller) teams are bringing in and wonder. The likes of Phillips,Dorrans,Chaplow - and we bring in Obika and Gower - underwhelmed at the least- i'm not dissing Gower (although i am Obika), but it seems like we're getting the second pick of loanees .
  • Options
    The only thing it proves is that when people said we are skint at the beginning of the season that they were right

I personally think mark will be a good player for us biased yes I am unfortunately

Obika has been performing magnificently in a prem teams reserve squad and is a gamble but one worth doing however at the expense of BWP I am unsure , however BWP hadn't been setting the world alight where he has gone

You have giro money you shop at lidels it's a matter of finances and the need to refresh the squad

Hopefully now you will see that those saying what they said were not doom mom getting or scaremongering but merely stating what has come out and shown itself the chairman stating that 1mil a month is put in to the club from an unknown source is very concerning and has gone under the radar to a greater respect

With the few games left and us bedding points to come quickly let's not moan about what we ain't got but try to generate an extra insentive to the players

It's all we can do and the minimum we should staying away or groaning all game won't change that

For a Sth London derby I was as disappointed with the atmosphere as I was with the performance
  • Options
    Chaplow's done fak all, fak all, fak all
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought he miss placed numerous passes and didn't think he was very good not saying he was a terrible player sat but he certainly didn't boss the game IMO as some suggest
  • Options
    Nla if u read TNT that number is highly questionable

The only thing it proves is that when people said we are skint at the beginning of the season that they were right

I personally think mark will be a good player for us biased yes I am unfortunately

Obika has been performing magnificently in a prem teams reserve squad and is a gamble but one worth doing however at the expense of BWP I am unsure , however BWP hadn't been setting the world alight where he has gone

You have giro money you shop at lidels it's a matter of finances and the need to refresh the squad

Hopefully now you will see that those saying what they said were not doom mom getting or scaremongering but merely stating what has come out and shown itself the chairman stating that 1mil a month is put in to the club from an unknown source is very concerning and has gone under the radar to a greater respect

With the few games left and us bedding points to come quickly let's not moan about what we ain't got but try to generate an extra insentive to the players

It's all we can do and the minimum we should staying away or groaning all game won't change that

For a Sth London derby I was as disappointed with the atmosphere as I was with the performance

• Options
    Have it in my coat mate will read it but don't need a poo yet 8)
  • Options
    Chaplow's passing was a bit erratic, but he had an impact, as did Easter. Gower, on the otherhand didn't even make the bench...