Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO golfers again (possible round)

Comments

• Options
    thats my trophy you thief
  • Options
    think mines 24.4,meaning im a 24 but havn't played for a while.In fact it's been a year :-)
  • Options
    mine aint an official handicap, it is just calculated with the system we use in our society. a bit harsh on the winners of the day as they get cut an additional shot on top of the 'system', which takes an eternity to get back.
  • Options
    Like you said Paul,if it's gonna be a regular thing we will soon find out true handicaps.
  • Options
    ok browny thats a 20
  • Options
    lol,judging by the banter it should be a good crack.Looking forward to it already.
  • Options
    I dont have an official handicap as I've never joined a club or played that many society matches. I havent really played since last year although I did hack around a golf course in Oz last month and it showed! I would guess my handicap ranges from 22 - 28+ depending on day. But as Paul says, it is just a day out on the course and not an open championship. Im looking forward to the day.

Paul; What tee off time are you thinking of?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]
    Paul; What tee off time are you thinking of?

cant book until 17th. am gonna go for 10ish but may have to be flexible to get 2 times together.
    is that alright with everyone?
  • Options
    Tenish is ok for me.
  • Options
    Ok with me too,does anyone know what's been happening at Chelsfield.Drove past there last week and there was diggers all over the course.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hope it goes chaps, i'll be up for one later in the year.

Did 93 at Cray Valley this week, that's my level.
  • Options
    PBS I wouldnt mind dusting off the clubs.
    Handicap 22.
    invite me at the wedding!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]hope it goes chaps, i'll be up for one later in the year.

Nothing wrong with that mate,thats a good round.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]hope it goes chaps, i'll be up for one later in the year.

Nothing wrong with that mate,thats a good round.

That was on the 9 Hole Browny!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    cant do tuesday as there is a pro am on at chelsfield so have booked for monday 23rd 2 tee times, 10:00 and 10:08(at chelsfield).
    can people confirm they will be there?
    i think its
    me
    peakey
    oohaah
    ns-eb
    solid
    browny
    morts-genius
  • Options
    Sorry Mr Bacon but I'm already booked to attend a meeting in West London at 11am. Not a good start to next week.
  • Options
    Monday or Wednesday is good for me, Bacon
  • Options
    Here are the points at the end of todays round (in no particular order)!

peakey - 32
    oohaah - 35
    ns-eb - 39
    solid - apologies received (meeting)
    browny - apologies received (injured)
    morts-genius - 24
    Paul Bacon - 43

Anyone interested in another round, please reply?
  • Options
    stewards on the bandits.
  • Options
    What you folks need is a proper Charlton Life Golf Day, and organising Corporate Golf Days just happens to be my line of business.

Working with Charlton fans could present some ethical issue's though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    see what sort of response we get for future events!
    Selhurst, you dont have to put yourself out, but some tips may be of use!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]see what sort of response we get for future events!

No problem Morts, if you need anything just give me the nod.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]see what sort of response we get for future events!

we could play westerham. i'm sure a certain mr noades wouldn't charge us extortionate rates to play his course;-)
  • Options
    I see you have a new look, bacon?
    Very fitting after todays scoring! Mr Bandito!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]I see you have a new look, bacon?
    Very fitting after todays scoring! Mr Bandito!

well spotted m-g. i shall 'wear' the cyber accolade until a more worthy player makes a claim.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]

we could play westerham. i'm sure a certain mr noades wouldn't charge us extortionate rates to play his course;-)

Funnily enough I can get a very competitive deal there, although you would have to use the side entrance and obviously accept that you don't have the right's of a member! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]

Funnily enough I can get a very competitive deal there, although you would have to use the side entrance and obviously accept that you don't have the right's of a member! ;-)

then we would walk off after 12 holes, play the remaining 6 at a nearer and friendlier course, then play all future society days at our favourite course, building the society up to become the biggest in south london;-)
  • Options
    I must admit even I thought noades was rubbing it in, when he bought Happy Valley Golf Club and changed it's name to Surrey National.....it seems he really does have it in for Charlton.
  • Options
    I'm up for another round. Good Day out yesturday. Nice to meet you all.
  • Options
    I'd definately be in for another time later in the year.