Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

George St Pierre vs Nick Diaz

Should be good, decent undercard to. Anyone going to be watching?

Comments

• Options
    Yep, loving Diaz's build-up to the fight. Fairly sure GSP will be able to pull off the win though.

Also, hoping Hendricks wins against Conduit to get the next shot at GSP.
  • Options

Yep, loving Diaz's build-up to the fight. Fairly sure GSP will be able to pull off the win though.

Also, hoping Hendricks wins against Conduit to get the next shot at GSP.

Reckon Conduit will win if Hendricks doesn't tag him early.
  • Options
    He is probably the favourite, but I've already seen the Condit - GSP fight so hoping not to get a rematch there (outside of the headkick). Could see Hendricks causing GSP some problems however.
  • Options
    Diaz is a great fighter would love to see him do it but his lacking in all aspects to George , maybe George may have a rare mare like first sera fight
  • Options
    Whens it on
  • Options
    Starts midnight
  • Options
    GSP will win this,the other 2 main fights are much harder to call imo. Looking forward to seeing Colin 'freakshow' Fetcher fighting aswell
  • Options
    I love GSP, probably the second best mma fighter ever. Diaz is an idiot.
  • Options
    Seriously considering getting virgin in the house as main box I have sky at the min bar in the kitchen and don't fancy sitting in there till fuck knows when for the main fight is there repeats Sunday ??
  • Options

Seriously considering getting virgin in the house as main box I have sky at the min bar in the kitchen and don't fancy sitting in there till fuck knows when for the main fight is there repeats Sunday ??

Should be a great card, will help me get my anger out after todays debarcle.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    GSP will pull it off by restricting Diaz's game most likely. When do the prelims kick off?
  • Options
    Prelims kick off at midnight...so now.
  • Options
    First fight should be a brawl but very slow start with kicks to legs only i know iys just weakening to then lead off but i expected more as do the fans by sound of it
  • Options
    Home field dodgy decision of the night.
    Patrick Cote vs Bobby Voelker, Voelker mullered him in the 2nd/3rd round. Laughable decision.