Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birmingham Away on You Tube - August 2012

Here's a good view of the Charlton fans going mad when Leon Cort scored at Brum on the first day of the season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-_aUYurjGM

Comments

• Options
    That performance seems a life time ago. We played some really neat stuff that day.
  • Options

That performance seems a life time ago. We played some really neat stuff that day.

That sunshine seems a lifetime ago!
  • Options
    Great video. We played fantastic that day and deserved 3 points
  • Options
    That pitch looks so green. What is that, grass?
  • Options
    Yeah, cheers for that Tommy. Ah, for that opening day hope and anticipation.
  • Options

The way Birmingham have been all season though kind of takes the gloss off it. I thought we were going to be right up there after that game!

• Options
    I remember the feeling after that game , and then 3 days later we beat Leicester 2-1 at home! All the hope, all the possibilities.
  • Options
    WSS said:

The way Birmingham have been all season though kind of takes the gloss off it. I thought we were going to be right up there after that game!

Yeah that's true but it was more the way we played. Some really simple on the floor football. Can we have 46 away games next season??
  • Options
    On carpets of pitches, in the sun.

We'd romp La Liga...
  • Options

Not wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great video. Like the reaction of solly and i think its morrison near the half way line. Like they expected it.
  • Options
    Was just thinking this morning that it hasn't been better than that all season. The celebrations for that goal were amazing. One nil up at Palace was good but quickly turned to major annoyance and disappointment. It's been a crap season hasn't it.
  • Options
    Yeah, wish we were running away with the league again like I do on FIFA.
  • Options

Indeed, what's going on? Sort it out Michael Fish.
  • Options
    Used to love away days like then.
    realy lost the enthusiasm at moment!
  • Options
    Cort back in would be a good idea. is he fit?
  • Options
    loved the bundle, is it more or is there more of a togetherness about the players then!
  • Options
    The moment when that goal went in was definitely up there in one of the best moments of the season. It was like we'd officially arrived back where we belong.
  • Options
    Great video
  • Options
    Waiting for oooahh to comment...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its because we still had Paul Hayes as a registered player that we played good football.