Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

One thing that made me laugh....

Now the pain is starting to ease off a little I feel like sharing one cracker from yesterday.

Half time was the busiest I've ever seen the NU concourse. The pile up outside the gents was bordering on dangerous as people were getting crushed at one point.

When it eased off a little I noticed to me left was my mate @HandG

He hadn't noticed me there so I put my hood up and I managed to lean across and give a good ol two finger tug of his arse cheek before looking away.

I saw him do a couple of neck turns and glare at the bloke behind, and thirty seconds later we still hadn't moved and he still hadn't clocked me.

So I did it again.

This time, there was no doubt in his mind, which resulted in some poor bloke getting Angry 'Arry shouting in his face "Oiii. ARE YOU PINCHING MY FUCKING ARSE???"

This poor bloke looked like he'd seen a ghost as my mate again accused him. I am absolutely killing myself at this point when they both finally clock me laughing. Still laughing now writing it.

Would like to add the hanging outside the blokes toilets pinching arses is not something I do every game. Only the big ones.

Comments

• Options
    Blimey . it all goes on , not quite sure i'd own up to that one. :-0
  • Options
    Ha! I've since worked out that bloke is my son's friend's dad! My Missus has got some explaining to do on the school run this week!

It's was probably the only time I smiled all day.......
  • Options
    Not sexual/ perverse in any way but reminds me of a funny moment in the NW yesterday. On Millwalls second goal a bloke along my row couldn't contain himself, punching the air in celebration. Mature gent with teenage daughter in toe and as harmless a millwall fan as you could find. So enraged were a couple of our guys one of them jumped up and came charging down from the back. Hulk of a guy, and you could hear him foaming as he spoke but it was his choice of words - "scuse me, scuse me, what makes you think it's alright to come in the home end". He must of realised that he had just answered his own question and just wasn't scary enough as he slipped away
  • Options
    Very good. So you didn't own up at the time then?
  • Options
    quality
  • Options

Would like to add the hanging outside the blokes toilets pinching arses is not something I do every game. Only the big ones.

Big blokes or big games?
  • Options

Big blokes or big games?
    Everyone is big bloke to AFKA.

• Options
    I'm so pleased I sit in the LN after that Smudge!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ha ha I'm just impressed you could reach anyone's arse cheeks ;-)
    Runs a forum and has now set up a way for fellow addicks to meet up with each other for friendship and possibly more....
    Nice one Dan that made me smile :-)
  • Options
    This is why I sit in the East : - )