Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Songs from Saturday

all after they had scored the 2nd

"you might as well go home"---------------true
" we laugh at the Charlton fans"-------------- a classic
" Cherio cherio"---------nice
" You might as well f++k Off"-------much more smallwall

Right up there with the worst last 10 mins ever.

Comments

• Options
    The mocking of "Miiiillllll" will always make me chuckle.
  • Options
    Thought they were terrible before they scored though , a few "Miiiiiilllll's" every now and then but heard other club's fans come and make a lot more noise.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    "Danny Shittu, that's what we do"
    Has to go down as the worst song to ever echo throughout the Jimmy Seed stand.

It's just like a sunday morning shout on Mottingham park. Incredibly tacky & very simple.
  • Options
    The tune of que sera sera but just millwall millwall millwall is a shocker
  • Options
    What this does show is at least you heard us. Can't say I heard a single Charlton song all game apart from the teams entering the pitch.
  • Options

What this does show is at least you heard us. Can't say I heard a single Charlton song all game apart from the teams entering the pitch.

But you have selective hearing Sparrows.

• Options
    Strange that Knoblet u tossers seemed to react a far bit to songs on the day so i guess it must of been other Mighty Smallwall singing as well.

even if we are talking utter kak on here its still
    Charlton kak so you can f++k off back to scumLand
  • Options

now now there's no need to exaggerate, the other 2,999 heard the 'we forgot that you were here' as they clapped....were you in the bog?

• Options

Oh SLL Being childish?!
    Shock Horror!

• Options

I'm glad about that.

NOBODY should have had to listen to CHARLTON fans spoiling the Knox Mizen ceremony.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i didnt hear anyone apart from the drone of millwall at the start of the match during the tribute part?
  • Options
    This is becoming tedius.
  • Options
    it is becoming very tedious but at the end of the day i think its made up all this racism and the chanting at the start i didnt hear it and i sit right in the middle of the nu and i even turned round and said millwall are so disrespectful and a good 10/15 agreed with me, not saying its completely wrong just giving my opinion on the subject
  • Options

it is becoming very tedious but at the end of the day i think its made up all this racism and the chanting at the start i didnt hear it and i sit right in the middle of the nu and i even turned round and said millwall are so disrespectful and a good 10/15 agreed with me, not saying its completely wrong just giving my opinion on the subject

I can assure you our lot sung the Addams family song during the tribute.

As far as I could hear Millwall fans respected it.

Yes I have mentioned it a few times, although in the context of the thread subject, It would seem that not many of us appear bothered by it which tells its own story perhaps.

• Options
    ok fair play then i do apologize me and my group certainly wasnt involved as a few of us went to school with rob so in that case i find it disgusting that charlton fans could sink that low.
  • Options

ok fair play then i do apologize me and my group certainly wasnt involved as a few of us went to school with rob so in that case i find it disgusting that charlton fans could sink that low.

You and me both.