Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 21's V Brentford

@RichCawleySLP: Charlton new boy Mark Gower set to play in their U21 game at Brentford this afternoon. Dale Stephens and a Swedish trialist also involved.

Comments

• Options
    The Swedish (potential) investor's son getting a game in exchange for some money perhaps? ;-)
  • Options
    Was he the one with the Swedish shirt on?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    His name is Osman Sow a Senegalese centre forward playing in Moldova. Never heard of him myself.
  • Options
    Brentford:- Jake Larkins; Kevin O'Connor, Alfie Mawson, Aaron Pierre, Lee Hodson; Jake Reeves; Emmanuel Oyeleke, Josh Rees, Charlie Adams; Farid El Alagui, Luke Norris
    Subs:- James Bransgrove, Josh Clarke, Leon Redwood, Tyrell Miller-Rodney

Charlton Athletic:- Ben Hamer; Harry Osborne, Semi Ajayi, Kevin Feeley, Morgan Fox; Jordan Cousins; Dale Stephens, Mark Gower, Bradley Jordan; Joe Pigott, Osman Sow
    Subs:- Dillon Phillips, Ade Azeez, Courtney Harris, Harry Lennon, Harry Gerrard
  • Options
    Charlton 2-0 up
  • Options
    According to a website he is 6'4"
  • Options
    Did he score one of them?
  • Options
    Stephens & Gower together.
  • Options
    1-2 ht
  • Options
    Pigott and Sow together up front.

Headline writer's dream.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

According to a website he is 6'4"

That's all we need to know. Sign him : - )
  • Options
    2-2
  • Options
    where are you getting the updates from, guys?
  • Options
    i'm following it on bet 365

2-2 54 mins, very even game going off the stats.
  • Options
    A translated wiki biog

Osman Sow, born 22 April 1990 in Skärholmen , [1] is a Swedish footballer. [2] He plays since 2012 in Dacia Chisinau in Moldova . [2] The season 2011 he played in Vasby United where he scored 12 goals and nine assists. Vasby United finished second in Division 1 Norra Svealand, but lost qualifier against IFK Värnamo.
  • Options
    3-2 Brentford
  • Options

3-2 Brentford

Remind me.Who is in goal?

• Options
    Wasn't this perceived as a fairly easy 3 points against Brentford by the younger lads? U21's 'Charltonized' by the inclusion of first teamers Hamer and Stephens!
  • Options
    Lucky I used will hills cash in feature
  • Options
    They are 4 points behind us with same number of games played - need a draw really but unfortunately Hamer is in goal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4-2
  • Options
    Blimey and I advocated Hamer's recall yesterday lol
  • Options
    I'm sure none of the goals will be Hamer's fault. Bound to be down to the defence!
  • Options
    Have the police let anyone out yet?
  • Options
    New trialist hasnt scored a hat trick.

Gower hasnt had an influence, send him back.

Stephens hasnt had an influence, keep him on the bench.

Hamer..... LOL

• Options

I'm sure none of the goals will be Hamer's fault. Bound to be down to the defence!

or the pitch

• Options
    I presume it's being played on grass. That can't help our lads.
  • Options
    Not every goal is the keepers fault - as an ex goalkeeper this always used to piss me off. I won player of the year in a team that finished bottom of the league once because I was so ridiculously overworked

But it's Hamer so we'll blame him - because we have decided we don't like him any more.
  • Options
    Didnt Carson win player of the year when we were relegated?