Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton away - anyone want to sit in the front row?

Ordered three adult tickets for Brighton on the first day they went on sale and have ended up with seats in the front row, which I'm not too keen on.

Does anyone have three tickets closer to the back that they'd be interested in swapping? Can exchange at the Bolton game, or on the gate at Brighton. Probably don't even need to physically swap the tickets, just exchange seat numbers by private message.

Any takers? (no jokers please - I don't want to swap for seats in row 101 and then get there and find out there's only 100 rows!)

Comments

• Options
    MrLargo = i will quite happily take the 3 off your hands.
    The down side, i dont have 3 to offer in return !
    However, if it suits your needs,and you can get 3 some other way, then PM me.
  • Options

Not quite the deal I was looking for Mr President, but if someone else just wants to offload 3 rather than swap then I'm sure we can do business!
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Not quite the deal I was looking for Mr President, but if someone else just wants to offload 3 rather than swap then I'm sure we can do business!
    I didnt think it was quite what you are looking for! - but bear me in mind should you find 3 elsewhere.
  • Options
    if anyone wants just give me a spare, ill accept happily.
  • Options
    Bump

Have you got tickets in Row W? If you have then the chances are you'll end up surrounded by a bunch of foul-mouthed teenage wannabe hooligans who insist on standing throughout the match and persist in singing witless songs about incest.

Guarantee yourself a moron-free matchday experience by swapping your tickets with me and enjoy the added bonus of being close enough to the pitch for the players to be able to hear your astute tactical observations!
  • Options
    Surely it'll be stand where you want like at most away games?
  • Options
    Not sure about that FOD. When the entire allocation is sold out there tends to be more of an issue with people taking their allocated seats meaning those who want to stand like Mr Largo not being able to just congregate towards the back, which I believe caused quite a few issues at Stevenage away last season, for example.
  • Options
    Still watching, MrLargo.
  • Options

Not sure about that FOD. When the entire allocation is sold out there tends to be more of an issue with people taking their allocated seats meaning those who want to stand like Mr Largo not being able to just congregate towards the back, which I believe caused quite a few issues at Stevenage away last season, for example.

That was a nightmare ,
    But saying that we've sold out palarse and millsmall - didn't see anyone moaning about people sitting in their seats
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Do you know how central your seats are, Mr Largo? Before you trouble yourself with answering that, presumably you are looking for someone with three tickets? (I've only got two.)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seats are Row A numbers 785, 786, 787. No idea how central that is.

Want to swap all 3 but if anyone else has a single they want to swap then we might have a deal.

Not had much interest so far though!
  • Options
    Hard to imagine how the numbering works, cos mine are in the 800s. I've been on Google images trying to work out where they're putting us. Can't tell if we get an end or a corner.
  • Options
    MrLargo - i've been able to get 3 tickets for the game - no doubt they'll be delivered tomorrow - i'll let you know where they are if you are still interested.
  • Options
    @The_President - yes, very much still interested, cheers for letting me know. Inbox me when you've seen where your tickets are, although knowing my luck your tickets will probably be in Row A as well!

• Options
    They're probably your tickets - been printed twice ! - which reminds me of when i went to Port Elizabeth to see England v Slovenia in the World Cup, only for the tickets to be for non-existent seats !
  • Options

That was a nightmare ,
    But saying that we've sold out palarse and millsmall - didn't see anyone moaning about people sitting in their seats
    No but I think the overall demographic and nature of our support at Brighton is likely to be a bit different to that at Palace and Millwall, as well as the nature of the stewarding / policing. Off the top of my head I can barely remember any games in the last 10 or 15 years - apart from Palace and Millwall - where the entire Charlton support has been stood. Coventry away in 2000? I would be very surprised if everybody at Brighton, front to back, is stood up. Hope I'm proved wrong though!
  • Options

That was a nightmare ,
    No but I think the overall demographic and nature of our support at Brighton is likely to be a bit different to that at Palace and Millwall, as well as the nature of the stewarding / policing. Off the top of my head I can barely remember any games in the last 10 or 15 years - apart from Palace and Millwall - where the entire Charlton support has been stood. Coventry away in 2000? I would be very surprised if everybody at Brighton, front to back, is stood up. Hope I'm proved wrong though!
    Peterborough ... : -)
  • Options

That was a nightmare ,
    Fulham & Boro (05) in the Cup but I get you're point - there is no way the entire support will stand at Brighton.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    they wont all stand. i'm more worried about it being a bit like stevenage, where its just a mess cos no one is in the seats that they bought. and if thats the case i rather everyone does stand up.

(complaing before its even happened. if it even happens)
  • Options
    We're getting down to Brighton by midday, so I doubt we'll be able to find our seats :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People who want to stand, stand at the back, people who don't sit at the front. Don't see the problem.
  • Options
    edited March 2013

That was a nightmare ,
    Fulham & Boro (05) in the Cup but I get you're point - there is no way the entire support will stand at Brighton.
    Orient, Carlisle(?), Southend, Chelsea, Blackburn?
  • Options
    Fair point, bit of a rash comment there are a few, but it's a handful. Don't think everybody will be stood at Brighton.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Hard to imagine how the numbering works, cos mine are in the 800s. I've been on Google images trying to work out where they're putting us. Can't tell if we get an end or a corner.

We were behind the goal. But we had a bigger allocation, so I guess you maybe stuck in the corner.

The stewards are quite reasonable and will let you stand where you like. Just make sure you are standing in front of a seat and not in the gangways. You will get moved if so.
  • Options
    maestro said:

Uboat said:

We were behind the goal. But we had a bigger allocation, so I guess you maybe stuck in the corner.

The stewards are quite reasonable and will let you stand where you like. Just make sure you are standing in front of a seat and not in the gangways. You will get moved if so.
    Barnsley took roughly a thousand and were placed behind the goal, so because you took 600 more than we were allocated, how does that give you an idea of us being jammed into a corner?
  • Options
    Jarman said:

maestro said:

Uboat said:

Barnsley took roughly a thousand and were placed behind the goal, so because you took 600 more than we were allocated, how does that give you an idea of us being jammed into a corner?
    Keep your hair on. Was just saying.....
  • Options
    Away fans are housed in the South East corner of the stadium. This area not only includes the corner section but also part of the East & South Stands lower tiers. Around 3,300 fans can be accommodated in this area. It is worth noting that the Club charge away fans more for sitting in the East Stand rather than the South Stand or South East corner. As you would expect from a new stadium, the view of the playing action and leg room are both good. Plus the added bonus of padded seats is a rare 'luxury'.
  • Options

Away fans are housed in the South East corner of the stadium. This area not only includes the corner section but also part of the East & South Stands lower tiers. Around 3,300 fans can be accommodated in this area. It is worth noting that the Club charge away fans more for sitting in the East Stand rather than the South Stand or South East corner. As you would expect from a new stadium, the view of the playing action and leg room are both good. Plus the added bonus of padded seats is a rare 'luxury'.

Wonder how well padded seat fly?

• Options

But as we've only been given 2000 seats, which bit do we get? The end or the corner?
  • Options

Wonder how well padded seat fly?

More weight so we should be able to get them on the pitch.