Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Betting on random things

Hi,

1) Got a couple of 'special' bets I want to put on so need a bookies to give me a price.....can this be done online or do I need to go into a shop?

2) Anyone currently got any live 'specials' atm?

Comments

• Not the floodlights again?
  • Ive heard a Chinese Whisper
  • What are the 'special' bets
  • There used to be a n online betting website where you could make up your own bets and bet against friends with any sort of bet you could think of, I took the lads that started it in my cab a few years ago, and Im trying to remember what its called, I'll let you know as soon as I do!
  • Nicholas, I shall let you know once I have the bets placed & prices taken........dont want you lot having a surge and shortening my odds!
  • lol ok mate, as i have no idea what you are after have a look at these specials on odds checker

http://www.oddschecker.com/

hover over sports a-z and right down the bottom of the list is tv and specials. hope this helps.
  • skybet will quote you a price via their online support. presumably most other sites will do it too
  • I wonder what the best price you could get on Big Rob becoming a vegetarian would be?
  • couldn't post the link from my phone last night https://support.skybet.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/93/c/39,99
  • Sponsored links:

• is it anything to do with Charlton?
  • Colour of Katie Price's baby?
  • im intrigued, with the Charlton bit not Jordan's baby.
  • Do you have intel? :-)
  • Its nothing to get your hopes up for, but just something I see happening in future (and possibly may have had a whisper too).
  • Millwall Palace Athletic - could be a half decent team
  • Its nothing to get your hopes up for, but just something I see happening in future (and possibly may have had a whisper too).

Were going to win the Champions League?

• Shhhh Absurdistan - i dont want everyone knowing
  • I haven't tried for a few years but found when asking prices for strange bets they wont look at you unless you put at least £20 on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck IJC

If that comes off everyone on here will be happy and you a bit richer

Thabks for the nod i will chuck a carpet on it aswell at 666 -1 who knows
  • richie8 said:

I haven't tried for a few years but found when asking prices for strange bets they wont look at you unless you put at least £20 on.

Yeah and anything over £25 and they're well suspicious ... They are just pathetic insurance companies
  • Its strange that,they said they wouldn't bother getting odds if the stake was too small and then they wont take a decent bet!!
  • richie8 said:

Its strange that,they said they wouldn't bother getting odds if the stake was too small and then they wont take a decent bet!!

nothing strange, bookies are businesses not charities.

• Whisper please IJC