Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who's got Snow tonight/tomorrow?

Got my 8 year old over from South Africa for Easter, and he has NEVER seen snow- i promised him (in a weak moment today) that i would chase the snow for him tomorrow.
I'm in Hampshire, but looks like most of the snow is gonna be in East Anglia and north of London.
I've got Oxford in my sights for a day out tomorrow then.
Maybe you could let me know if you've got snow more locally, and then i might change my direction.!
Thanks in Advance !

Comments

• Options
    Good luck to ya.

Killing 2 birds.
    Being stuck on the M25 for 8 hrs on the way home should be a must for anyone's bucket list
  • Options
    Nice touch President, I hope you find some relatively easily. The best snow reports in the country are here:

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/52052/its-snowing#latest
  • Options
    I thought this was an attempt to buy drugs online.
  • Options
    Loads of snow up here in Liverpool
  • Options
    Been snowing here in Chesterfield sice 2pm Friday, although easing up now, over a foot deep in places. Plenty of roads up in the Peak District unpassable.
  • Options
    Climate change my arse. Cyclical weather patterns have been happening for years.
  • Options
    It certainly ain't global warming

It's fecking freezing
  • Options
    We've got snow forecast in Swanley. Don't think it'll be enough to build a snowman though
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Plenty here in Bedfordshire.
  • Options

Plenty here in Bedfordshire.

Thanks Beds, looks like F1, then off to snowy Beds then .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Being reported that around Peterborough they have 23cm this is from the official weather station, so at least they must be some around there.
  • Options
    23 in Cape Town today!
  • Options
    Light dusting but nothing worth seeing in SE London Pres.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Go to. " Where is it currently snowing in England?"
  • Options
    My sister lives in Oxford and she said she had four inches yesterday!
  • Options
    enough about her old man AUN!!!

i DONT have snow this week for the first time since mid october...

temperatures have got nicely up above zero

happy days
  • Options
    10 inches here in the West Midlands.
  • Options

Rubbish, I'm 6 on a bad day
  • Options

Rubbish, I'm 6 on a bad day
    Even in this weather? ;-)
  • Options
    Even after swimming!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nearly all melted in Wokingham, Berkshire. Go North young man!
  • Options
    @deptforddame
    Only a week till British Summer Time starts! I shit you not!
  • Options
    A smattering of snow on the ground in Medway. Getting a bit sick of it now. Our fourth lot of snow and I just want to get on and landscape the garden.
  • Options
    a ton of it here in the Stiperstones, Shropshire hills, good b and b pub as well
    http://www.stiperstonesinn.co.uk
  • Options
    We had a golf weekend in Dalmahoy, Edinburgh last week and got snowed off. Just returned from a golf weekend break at Ufford Park, in Suffolk and the conditions are even worse. We managed to play a Texas Scramble for 9 holes in a blizzard yesterday as they refused to close the course and even allowed buggies out. Swept the snow from the greens using bunker rakes to give ourselves a chance, but we lost so many balls in the snow that we had to admit defeat in the end.
  • Options
    @delroofer

I was at Ufford Park Thursday / Friday, though had to come home early as all my family are ill.

The 9 I played on Friday was freeeeezing !

Shame as could imagine it was a nice course in better weather.
  • Options
    I didn't see much of the course due to the thick layer of snow on top of it! Our organiser/past golf club captain was also unwell for the whole weekend. I hope your family are on the mend.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="delroofer">I didn't see much of the course due to the thick layer of snow on top of it!.</blockquote>

Have you got orange balls?