Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Portsmouth bidder Keith Harris at The Valley

2»

Comments

• Options
    Could this be the end of Floyd and Harvey?
  • Options

razil said:

whoever next Rod Hull..?

What reception do you think he would get at The Valley? If he doesn't get a good one, could be the death of him.
    no doubt he could pitch a good deal with a raft of great ideas
  • Options
    Why didn't his bid for Pompey get accepted then
  • Options

Next up on the takeover speculation roundabout . . .

I've had it confirmed by a reliable source that Keith Harris was a guest in the directors' box at the Millwall game. He put together a recent Portsmouth bid, reportedly with Pascal Najadi, deputy chairman of the investment bank AIAK Group, and Alan Hitchins, a professional investor.

2 things spring to mind here.

1. He won't have been very impressed by what he saw that day
    2. Anyone wanting to buy Portsmouth must be insane
  • Options
    Being involved in the bid and putting money into the bid are very different things.
  • Options

2 things spring to mind here.

1. He won't have been very impressed by what he saw that day
    2. Anyone wanting to buy Portsmouth must be insane

So if he wanted to buy Pompey he is just the guy we are looking for!

And not only is he a very nice chap, so are all his friends.
  • Options
    edited March 2013

Why didn't his bid for Pompey get accepted then

His bid was too late & wouldn't be accepted by (I think The Football League or the court). The bid is with The Trust and Trust only, but the price is to be decided by the court & is concerning the value of Fratton Park.

NB Despite having his bid thrown out because he had missed the cut off, he then bid again. I should imagine Jimenez and Harris are of the same type. (ie very nice men :-)
  • Options
    Thank God, ANOTHER takeover thread! I knew there was something missing in my life.
  • Options
    well at least this one has some substance rather than the usual "I heard from a mate's mum who was passing the Valley...." as the telegraph article is quite specific about matters.
  • Options
    The telegraph article is from 2007
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This time it was Airmans mates mum ;0)
  • Options
    Too many "football fixers" for my liking - TJ "the football fixer" potentially selling the club via another "football fixer" and you thought Recruitment consultants were bad!

• Options
    Rothko said:

The telegraph article is from 2007

why does the top of the piece say 2013 then.............and also why put up old articles !!! doh. I was getting excited again !!

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Anyone else starting to feel like an ugly bird in The Venue at closing time?

Prince Charming ain't coming to sweep us off our feet is he? We'll be lucky to get a one night rogering from a Romford scaffolder.
  • Options

Prince Charming ain't coming to sweep us off our feet is he? We'll be lucky to get a one night rogering from a Romford scaffolder.

Keep your dirty fantasies to yourself...

• Options

Yes but how much money is he rumored to have?
  • Options

My favourite post on CL to date
  • Options

And how do you know this Rodney? :-0
  • Options

If you kiss enough frogs.........

You get covered in slimy s**t !

• Sponsored links: