Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RICARDO FULLER 400TH SENIOR CLUB APPEARANCE THIS WEEK?

2»

Comments

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Love some of the comments on here, Fuller is, on his day, our best player. He's a game changer, he can pass 2 players with one touch and create something out of nothing, half a dozen times this season I have seen him with his back to goal in one of the channels, and in one swift movement he has turned 2 defenders and is bearing down on goal, no-one else in our team does that. I'd rather have him than watch him play against us, that's for sure.

Not one of our players have played great all season, but Fuller is nowhere near the worst of the bunch. The problem is he likes it to his feet and he's not quick enough to run on to flick ons from Kermorgant, so it's a struggle for them to play together unless we mix things up. All too often (at home at least) we have resorted to constant long balls to Kermorgant and Fuller ends up isolated with no real service. Must be awful to play in a team with only one idea and no-one willing to try something different

sums up my thoughts perfectly
  • Options
    If only the team played to his strengths, instead of lumping the ball vaguely in his direction - he needs ball to feet.

His dislocated shoulder problem hasn't gone away.
  • Options
    Yeah what sam3110 said.

Ffs.....thats his style. Lethargic. Drifts in and out of games. Then bang

If RF10 had the industry of a kermo or a darren bent then he would be playing for barcelona. Comments on his lack of perceived effort so a lack of understanding of his playing style. He is a lazy looking bugger but thats his personality

Our nation loves a trier. Thats why connor salmon is a professional footballer here!
  • Options
    I wouldn't even say he is lazy. He's 34 years of age and injury prone - If I was in his situation then I'd try and conserve what I've got and put it to use at the right time.
  • Options
    Yeh tom i agree. What i mean is that his body language can lead to that perception

Thats why its sometimes easier to love a garry nelson or a jonny robinson than a santa claus!

Just like sheff utd...RF10 will come good. If he still fancies it next season id give him another year. Streets ahead of anything we have in terms of tekkers. Ive only seen 2 more tekkersplayes at cafc and they were pdc and santa claus
  • Options
    I stand by my original comment; the guy has undoubted talent but (yet again) Charlton stepped in years too late to sign him which is sooooooooooo frustrating. This will not end well. Such a shame.