Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ath vs. Bolton W | 30th March 2013 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Bolton @ 13/8.
    License to print.
  • Options
    We'll do well to get anything out of this game, I think. Bolton are going well.
  • Options
    Can see it being a draw, 1-1. It'll be hard for us to see Lennie plotting against us in the opposition dugout.
  • Options
    Loving the unrealistic optimism on this thread

2-0 defeat in front of 10,000 ( official crowd 18046)
  • Options
    Hamer back...a better performance and a slightly unlucky 0-1 defeat.
  • Options
    Surely - purely based on law of averages we are due a home win! I'm thinking 2-0 and purely again based on law of averages a defender to score
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    As I'm seriously considering putting money on us losing, we'll probably win!
  • Options
    Last home game before first season ticket deadline, isn't it? That alone almost guarantees an abject defeat. I can't wait.
  • Options
    1 Nil them. Win at Brighton though.
  • Options
    Feeling a new found 'air of positivity' blowing around the Valley , i'm going for 0-2 home defeat , we will have to be bang up for this one if we are to get anything out of this game , especially if Kettles in charge, really want to be proved wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will be enjoying a saturday afternoon for a change sitting by the pool. Question is do I follow the match thread or check the result after 5? Standard loss by 2 goals and Bolton will be too good for us. Loads of effort but not enough quality against a top champ/mid prem side. Maybe we should try playing in our away kit to replicate our away form! As for the team Hamer should never have been dropped in the first place, bring in Waggy for Wilson and chuck in Gower for Pritch to get a few runs in midfield........

Pritchards workrate has been superb this season but lacks that bit of quality when in front of goal and maybe I am wrong on this but a lot of the chances seem to fall to him! Well aware that he tops the list for assists this season but time to give him a rest on the bench and see what Gower can do. Come on you Reds!
  • Options
    Bolton's away record this season is worse than our home form despite being on a good run before they lost at Ipswich. 1 - 0 win for us.
  • Options

Bolton's away record this season is worse than our home form despite being on a good run before they lost at Ipswich. 1 - 0 win for us.

Haha , we can't both lose... can we?

• Options
    1-1 Ng'og for them always seems to score vs us or am i making things up
  • Options
    Gotta win at home some time

So that's a 0-3 defeat then.
  • Options
    defeat by some score -----wont be there.
    "you might as ell f++k off" first time any comment from some PikeySmallwallTosser has made any sense.
  • Options
    Not a scooby.........how about

18 all?
  • Options
    No idea either it has become completely impossible to predict. would love to watch a win as I can barely recall what that's like!
  • Options

No idea either it has become completely impossible to predict. would love to watch a win as I can barely recall what that's like!

A goal would be a bloody bonus..

• Options
    Bolton have sold nearly 1,000 as of today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:

Easter in London for the Notlobs !!
  • Options
    I am missing the game due to Miss ET's birthday and making a rare away trip to Brighton on Tuesday.

Therefore, expect a home win and an away loss!

To be honest, I will put my selfishness aside (of one, not see us win away since MK Dons) and take three points however they come!
  • Options
    Very difficult to predict this one. Can I phone a friend? Heart says home win but head says another defeat at the fortress that is called The Valley, which will lead to mass hysteria on CL.
  • Options
    Same old Saturday afternoon dross. 0-2.
  • Options

Macronate said:

Easter in London for the Notlobs !!
    they all live in london

• Options
    1-1 for me. Bolton fans seem a good bunch on their forum.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

I have got 30 Bolton fans sitting in the East stand with me........only joking NLA :-)
  • Options
    hamer, cort & stephens back, charlton's biggest home win of the season, 3-1
  • Options
    2-0 Bolton and the Powell-outers lick their lips
  • Options

hamer, cort & stephens back, charlton's biggest home win of the season, 3-1

Cort is still out with a knee injury.