Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Weirdest Football Injury Ever?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I remember a story from a park pitch, a player putting the nets on the goal pre-match got his wedding ring caught on a hook on the crossbar and it pulled his finger clean off. Ouch!
  • Options
    Stone said:

I remember a story from a park pitch, a player putting the nets on the goal pre-match got his wedding ring caught on a hook on the crossbar and it pulled his finger clean off. Ouch!

It also happened to an Argentinian international goalkeeper.

• Options
    My ex choked on a fishermans friend whist watching a match...she never done Grimsby away after that.
  • Options

Stone said:

It also happened to an Argentinian international goalkeeper.

Nery Pumpido
  • Options
    Didn't Lua Lua injure himself while doing his back-flip goal-scoring celebration?
  • Options

My ex choked on a fishermans friend whist watching a match...she never done Grimsby away after that.

I hope that's not a lie you've just told MB.................................;-)
  • Options
    For Barnsley player Darren Barnard injured his knee when he slipped on his kitchen floor and what made him slip was a puddle made by his puppy.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

I hope that's not a lie you've just told MB.................................;-)
    It is by virtue of it being in this catagory...admin please transfer this to jokes that I may redeem myself :-)

• Options
    Stig said:
    LenGlover said:

Didn't Darren Bent get injured making a sandwich?

LenGlover said:

Didn't Darren Bent get injured making a sandwich?

Think that was JFH? Or was his an eating too many sarnies injury.

Lol you guys are blind.