Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• He's big in Moldova!
  • He looks insane and bloody hard. Like it.
  • I am reminded of Andy Peake's rocket.......
  • Looks like Seal.
    Who famously sung Killer.
  • Has he just seen the pitch :)
  • Oof! That is what we call in my house a GOAL.
  • Looks worrying like our worst ever player Amdy faye. That isn't a wig is it?
  • Valley11 said:

He looks insane and bloody hard. Like it.

Agreed, he does look pretty hard which is promising!

Just waiting for someone to come along now and claim they follow Burkina Faso's matches religiously and piss on the chips of any optimism!
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh wow what a signing! Outta nowhere

I watch a lot of african football and the fella has talent. Big shock how well BF did at last AFnat and he was a key cog in Les Etalons

As with all african signings with no euro experience there are multiple factors which could influence his progress.

Serious talent tho...if he adapts we have just signed a more skilful version of check tiote!!!
  • JTJT
    edited March 2013
    Overjoyed

• Rouamba - isn't that a Turkish sweet?
  • Looks like he's got a Bo Selecta mask on
  • i have been studying for a degree in Moldovan football and Burkina Faso international matches and have to say he will be Charltonised within 3 weeks.
  • Ah now now. Thats not nice at all
  • Can see him playing in the reserves for the rest of the season trying to play his way into a contract for next year.

If he makes the step up into the first team then even better. Might make a better (taller) version of Pritchard.
  • He's wearing a t-shirt and vest in the freezing cold and he's not smiling for his photo = Hard bastard.
  • cafctom said:

Valley11 said:

He looks insane and bloody hard. Like it.

Agreed, he does look pretty hard which is promising!

Just waiting for someone to come along now and claim they follow Burkina Faso's matches religiously and piss on the chips of any optimism!
    I have just been on the Burkina Faso fans forum and they are glad to see the back of him. :-)
  • Can I be the first to say he is piss poor,not tall enough,what are we doing signing players from Moldovan football.Powell doesn't have a clue,FFS sign a striker.POWELL OUT.
  • Sponsored links:

• dickplumb said:

Can I be the first to say he is piss poor,not tall enough,what are we doing signing players from Moldovan football.Powell doesn't have a clue,FFS sign a striker.POWELL OUT.

Wrong forum, Dick : - )
  • Looks promising. I'm well chuffed. He must be better than what we've got. (He says crossing everything).
  • Living in a hotel, no mates and not used to the cold, now who does that remind me of.......Nathen something wasn't it? :-)
  • No doubt he will be match fit in about 8 games time.
  • He's wearing a t-shirt and vest in the freezing cold and he's not smiling for his photo = Hard bastard.

According to Danny Green we haven't got any hardnuts at Charlton so could be just what we're missing.

• He looks an African 26
  • How likely is a work permit?

Mean looking defensive midfielder is one thing we're missing in midfield
  • Will be a Charlton legend - takes no prisoners!

Ha ha. that's Coolio, is it not ?
  • How likely is a work permit?

Mean looking defensive midfielder is one thing we're missing in midfield

Is in his national side so should help.

Just what we wanted.

Your very wellcome sir.