Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP Richard Griffiths

Thanks for all the entertainment big fella. RIP.

Comments

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP Richard
  • Options
    only 65 .. RIP
  • Options
    Withnail & I is one of my favourite films. RIP.
  • Options
    RIP Uncle Monty.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Great character actor RIP.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    "Oh, you little traitors. I think the carrot infinitely more fascinating than the geranium. The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts. Prostitutes for the bees. There is, you'll agree, a certain 'je ne sais quoi' oh so very special about a firm, young carrot".

RIP Monty
  • Options
    RIP Monty. Might give it a watch this weekend by way of a tribute.
  • Options
    Enjoyed him in Pie in the sky and many other dramas RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Monty, you terrible ****!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    His stage performance as Hector in 'The History Boys' was breathtaking as was his ability to convey a wealth of emotion and meaning just with his face and posture. He will also be remembered as the only actor who dared to stop mid sentence in the theatre and shout at someone in the audience when their mobiles went off. He would then be able to just pick up where he left off as though nothing had happened. A brilliant actor. RIP.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Big loss, larger than life - it's difficult to say anything that doesn't sound like a pun.
    Great actor.
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP. always enjoyed everything he was in. Big loss.
  • Options
    A fantastic actor and a great loss.

RIP.
  • Options
    Withnail & I - Brilliant film. RIP Richard Griffiths

• Options
    Just recalled two small, but hilarious roles of Richard Griffiths; Julian Bullard in the first "Episodes" - the original holder of the role that Matt LeBlanc gets in the American version, and the Bishop of Mulberry in "The Vicar of Dibley" - the Bishop with the tourettes-like shouting problem. Brilliant.