Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jason Lee Soccer AM

2»

Comments

• Options
    I remember that game well. Was talking about it to a friend just after leaving the game last now and saying strange things happen in football and i talked about that game and remember telliing my friend after a while in the first half "this game (the norwich one) has got 0-0 written all over it" and yesterday after going 2-0 nil I thought we were going to get a 5-0 pasting.
  • Options

Was at Soccer Am today as my mate is Roland from Grange Hill haha and he did that Easter Egg challenge thingy...met Jason in the green-room before hand...was a great guy!

Small world, my mate Mark was Gripper! Always had a lot of time for Erkan, except when he was pinching his lunch money...:-)

Haha yeah that is a coincidence!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Let Jason go always seemed odd to me when we had need of an alternative/sub for Leaburn.

Lee had the Charlton record for longest time between his debut game and debut goal until he lost it to another returnee.

Anyone remember who it was?
  • Options
    Linvoy Primus
  • Options
    correct
  • Options
    Was that the same game when Bellamy got sent off?
  • Options
    Nah - this was a couple of seasons before. Darren Eadie was on fire for them that game. The one where Bellamy was sent off was the one on boxing day, I think - where Kins scored an absolute rocket from about 30 yards after 2 minutes
  • Options

Was at Soccer Am today as my mate is Roland from Grange Hill haha and he did that Easter Egg challenge thingy...met Jason in the green-room before hand...was a great guy!

Small world, my mate Mark was Gripper! Always had a lot of time for Erkan, except when he was pinching his lunch money...:-)

Even smaller world as a mate of mine is Erkan's cousin.
  • Options

Let Jason go always seemed odd to me when we had need of an alternative/sub for Leaburn.

Lee had the Charlton record for longest time between his debut game and debut goal until he lost it to another returnee.

Anyone remember who is was?

Is he sick of people coming up to him and saying "I feel for you Rowland"
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Even smaller world as a mate of mine is Erkan's cousin.
    Hahahaha Erkan does seem to know everyone!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Anyone remember who is was?

Is he sick of people coming up to him and saying "I feel for you Rowland"
    Not really, only when people add him on Facebook and message him Grange Hill related stuff!