Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Bolton match thread 30.03.13

Comments

• Options
    bolton attack...cross comes in....overhead kick......player booked...now morrow fouled...addicks fk
  • Options
    2-1 Barnsley peg one back, 4 mins to go
  • Options
    COYA!
  • Options
    ft Ipswich 3 - 0 Leeds
  • Options
    FT Wolves 3 - 2 Middlesbrough
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

PL54 said:

PL54 said:

I know it is late in the game, I should be there (trust me I tried but she weren't having it) and I should also know...but, who is Harry ?

Calum Harriot
    Since when was he known as Harry
    RM shortens most names, I imagine it makes his life easier, if you could do a better job than him and LL I'm sure they yet be grateful for use break
    You could do a better job based on that.
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you. The only way i know whats going on is because RM and the like give up their afternoons to write out whats happening.

Don't spoil it for everyone else if you're feeling like a knob.
  • Options
    3 mins added still to go.....hamer sends it long.....wilson chases...keeper clears...morrow now heads up in the air....cross comes in......now a shot and Hamer saves
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

PL54 said:

PL54 said:

I know it is late in the game, I should be there (trust me I tried but she weren't having it) and I should also know...but, who is Harry ?

Calum Harriot
    RM shortens most names, I imagine it makes his life easier, if you could do a better job than him and LL I'm sure they yet be grateful for use break
    Its 1am and I'm typing from a phone that is designed to type in chinese, so 你他妈的

• Options

JaShea99 said:

PL54 said:

PL54 said:

Calum Harriot
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you. The only way i know whats going on is because RM and the like give up their afternoons to write out whats happening.

Don't spoil it for everyone else if you're feeling like a knob.
    Come on lads we should be cheering here.
  • Options
    Wolves and Peterborough win
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why is it our games are always the last to finish ?
  • Options
    Bolton are down to 9 men now.
  • Options
    No knobs - knobs out!
  • Options
    addicks cant get hold of ball......solly to yann...wilson....pritch goes down....morrow clears..bolton come again....yann clears it to solly......bolton get it back.....cross comes in...we clear.......
  • Options
    Barnsley have got one back... 2-1 now to the wendies.
  • Options
    Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, CCome on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlto…ome on Charlto…Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlton, Come on Charlto…
  • Options
    ooh 9 men now
  • Options
    bolton playuer sent of...down to 9 men now
  • Options
    Kettles lost the pot!
  • Options
    YEAHHHHHHHHHH
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    9 men
  • Options