Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Bolton match thread 30.03.13

Comments

• Options
    30 mins till ko
  • Options
    Wish I could be at the Valley today - recovering from my knee op so having to stay at home!
  • Options
    new commentator on the radio today....Pete F will be summariser
  • Options
    Not the most creative midfield in the world and two big men up front. I wonder what our gameplan will be...glad I'm up not there today o watch this 'football' match.
  • Options
    Am settling in to follow ur coverage RM . Thanks!
  • Options
    Andy Hughes? Bloody hell. That's a midfield of triers for sure but I don't know how much it'll create. Fuller will have to be on top form today if we're going to get near the goal
  • Options
    The one thing that was noticable when Hughes played last season, was the willingness of the full backs and other midfielders (Hollands in particular) to bomb on knowing that he's smart enough to provide cover. We scored a lot of goals in those games.

I'm not sure it'll work at this level. We'll soon see..

COYR
  • Options
    avidly watching the match feed from bavaria - sat with a bolton fan - must win!
  • Options

Am settling in to follow ur coverage RM . Thanks!

hope it goes the way we all want it to.............COYR's.......3 points and a fine home win please
  • Options
    Hughes hasn't had a bite of the cherry so far this season and I liked what he did last year. Looking forward to seeing how he does.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Five of Bolton's subs would walk into our 1st XI at the moment.

The gulf in quality between the two squads is huge.
  • Options
    Tuning in from freezing cold Jutland on the Danish peninsular. Hoping for a Charlton performance to warm the old cockles today. COYR!
  • Options
    For my sins I have decided to follow the thread poolside. I have run out of lucky pants, scarfs, socks etc. so am out of the country urging on the reds. If we win I am staying out of England till the end of the season! COYA!!!!!!
  • Options
    interesting team .. a lot of changes ... going for the win with Fuller and Kermorgant .. midfield still looks weak even with the inclusion (at last) of Hughes .. Pritchard is lucky to keep his place ..Come on you ADDICKS
  • Options
    Beautiful sunny morning in the Rockies, only the first half for me today - Easter Egg hunt at 10.30 the kids better be at the top of their game!!
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

For my sins I have decided to follow the thread poolside. I have run out of lucky pants, scarfs, socks etc. so am out of the country urging on the reds. If we win I am staying out of England till the end of the season! COYA!!!!!!

Lets hope you stay away in the sun until early May then!!!

• Options
    Not sure about that team. Where's Stephens again ??

At least the pitch is looking in a bit better nick. Not perfect by any means but better.
  • Options

Tuning in from freezing cold Jutland on the Danish peninsular. Hoping for a Charlton performance to warm the old cockles today. COYR!

its no bloody warmer here @flyingkiwiDK
  • Options
    We are so far overdue a home win on a Saturday it's flipping ridiculous. Today is going to be that day, I can feel it in my water...

COYR.
  • Options
    Oh gawd, Ackworth's sitting in front of me. I'm moving to another part of the ground
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Schnauzer show in some place in CV8
    Mate

Can't understand why mark doesn't start strange decision

standard? We have a Miniature Schnauzer

• Options
    its 5 mins till ko.......lets hope we get the 3 points badly needed......Big DL shouts out "This is the Valley"........teams out soon..
    COYR's
  • Options
    A good Easter could see us safe. COYR.
  • Options

Schnauzer show in some place in CV8
    Mate

Can't understand why mark doesn't start strange decision

He is a loanee we don't play em
  • Options

1StevieG said:

Lets hope you stay away in the sun until early May then!!!

Keep those updates going Red, will be glued to this lounger for 2 hours.

• Options
    Bubble said:

Who's feely?

He plays alongside Touchy.

• Options
    Red Red Robin starts to play........and out they come
  • Options
    Can we buck the trend please and have a valuable 3 points ! COYR.
  • Options
    right then here we go......apologies for any typos and spelling mistakes that may, will, occur
  • Options
    Big DL announces we have won community club of the year....very good BUT we need to maintain our Championship status....now lets have 3 points please!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!