Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Solly - is he really a right back?

2»

Comments

• Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

I love Solly but he has to do it for at least 3 seasons in the top flight before he is better than Johnny H.

Got Player of the year all wrapped up for another year.

This
  • Options

Loved johnny H but think solly is better

You been on the sauce NLA :-)

Johnny H is up there in my all time fav player list and should have been capped by England. Solly is a cracking young player and may go on to surpass JH (and I do think he will get capped as it happens) but I don't think you can say he's better until he's consistently doing it against the best in the country.
  • Options
    Put Powell in as RB and give solly a suit.
  • Options
    Opinions mate opinions

I truely had johnny h as one of my fav alltime players

Maybe because of the stripeyness of his past its blinkered my mem somewhat

But solly for me is better

• Options
    And yep drunk as a privwrbial
  • Options
    dont make out hes small as an excuse. A lot of top midfielders are small, there arent many that are exactly big... Times have changed.
  • Options
    Johnny H was a different sort of right back, and it is close but I think Solly edges him out. Just!
  • Options
    I think in pre-season we played in holding a couple times?
  • Options
    John Humphrey played top flight football for a number of years and was the best English right back in the country for a season or two. Solly is not there yet, but potentially could be in the future.
  • Options
    Ok ..prepared to be shit down but ..mine would be powell lb and look young.

I saw just a bit of johnnie h and he was kwolity but i think luke was massively underated.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Look young was kwolity
  • Options
    We can say the top 3 rbs are Humphrey, Young and Solly. And all can have a strong case made for them.
  • Options

We can say the top 3 rbs are Humphrey, Young and Solly. And all can have a strong case made for them.

Billy Bonds?

• Options
    Depends on your age I suppose - I never saw him play for us.