Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crolla vs Matthews

13»

Comments

• Options
    draw!!
  • Options
    Wow
  • Options
    nolly said:

You what ? Bellew has won by a good few rounds

After the half-way point he dropped off hugely.
  • Options
    Dear oh dear oh dear!
  • Options
    Shocking judging was that the African who gave it fours rounds to the chilemba
  • Options
    Draw is fair result imo. Sky talking nonsense.
  • Options
    All a bit awkward
  • Options
    I hope never to see the rematch it was awful and bellew isn't that exciting
  • Options
    JT said:

All a bit awkward

lol that joint interview was a cherry
  • Options
    Conteh has aged well still looks lean and mean
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wonder if Tony will respect his opinion
  • Options
    Bellew spent the first half of the fight loading up and swinging wildly, gassed himself and lost most of the later rounds. He'd get taken apart in a world title fight.

I thought Chilemba looked comfortable throughout but didn't really have enough workrate and Bellew should have got a very close decision.

Bit classless from Bellew in the interview, seemed to think he should be given more points just because he was fighting at home!
  • Options
    About right Chris I had bellew by a few and gave him rounds because he was going forward and trying to make the fight , chilemba was to negative but when he did trade was hitting with cleaner shots , awful fight really and for all his mouth he's not that exciting to watch , best bit was the ring walk
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="nolly">Shocking judging was that the African who gave it fours rounds to the chilemba </blockquote>

Nope, African judge gave it to Bellew. French judge gave it to Chilemba by 4 and the Swiss stayed neutral called it a draw.
  • Options
    Chilemba never really looked in trouble nor did he really cause Bellew any problems. Out of the two, Chilemba will be the happier of the two fighters as he will get another good purse for the rematch.
  • Options
    I had Chilemba winning it. The ref was terrible and aided Bellew to win the early rounds. I'm sure holding and hitting isn't legal? And he should have lost a point for the headbutt at the end of the first round.
    Thought Crolla won the first fight too.
  • Options
    Crolla defo won, Bellew has no class,I'm the home fighter, what's that all about. He treats everyone with contempt, Mathews and Crolla did a pre fight show for ringside, both proper gentleman and a credit to the sport.
  • Options
    Can't remember the last time Bellew fought and didn't say leading up to the fight "I promise now , he's going to be in a world of pain"
  • Options

Bellew spent the first half of the fight loading up and swinging wildly, gassed himself and lost most of the later rounds. He'd get taken apart in a world title fight.

This.looked lost towards the end. Some real class would tear him to bits.

Give it up now tone. The car stereo nicking crew are missing ya.

• Options
    Dawson would beat both of them on the same night