Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff Away

2»

Comments

• Options

pathdw98 said:

Does anyone know where I will be able to find the valley express coach to charlton after the game? I'm making my own way to cardiff as I am going to make a day of it, so I've only booked return on the service.

Outside the ground maybe?
    Helpful
  • Options
    Tuesday night is Vodka Revs opposite the castle if you want to pull some lovely uni birds!
  • Options
    Am staying in Cardiff at the moment for work, was dead in the city last night.

Just happen to be coming back next week as well.
  • Options

pathdw98 said:

Does anyone know where I will be able to find the valley express coach to charlton after the game? I'm making my own way to cardiff as I am going to make a day of it, so I've only booked return on the service.

Outside the ground maybe?
    As you would say; don't be a twat all your life.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It's hard to say for sure as we haven't played there before. Given it's a new build (and Cardiff's rep) they should by close to the entrance/exit and not move through the game, so keep a look out going in. Otherwise it will be worth checking with a steward.
  • Options
    Cardiff have a secure(?) fenced off car park / coach compound behind the away corner I believe.
  • Options

Cardiff have a secure(?) fenced off car park / coach compound behind the away corner I believe.

Bit like Swansea then, I wonder if the OB will treat us the same?
  • Options
    Train up there bout half one, getting coach back!
  • Options

Has your old man said anymore about Boro H?
  • Options

Has your old man said anymore about Boro H?
    Not mentioned anything no, ask him Friday at headquarters!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will do.
  • Options
    Am I right in thinking there is no train back after the match?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Yep fraid not.

• Options
    edited April 2013

PopIcon said:

Yep fraid not.

What a big pile of balls, I've planned a work meeting in Cardiff on that day.

Ok who has a spare seat in the back of their car for the return journey? I'm very well behaved and happy to pay for petrol.
  • Options
    booked the train and hotel for this but forgot about the match ticket and just found out its all ticket bugger.

Tickets will be posted out until Friday, April 12th.

does this mean they will be sent out on Friday too?
  • Options
    I hope so, because I just realised I haven't got mine yet either. I will be ringing first thing tomorrow.
  • Options
    Mike said:

booked the train and hotel for this but forgot about the match ticket and just found out its all ticket bugger.

Tickets will be posted out until Friday, April 12th.

does this mean they will be sent out on Friday too?

Yes.
  • Options

I've just realised that I've arranged a client meeting in Cardiff on the 17th and am staying there overnight. Imagine my surprise when I noticed we were playing there on the same night!

Bollox, have had to cancel the meeting.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Well I'm on the 2125 back to London. I couldn't face the coach after a day on the sauce so will hop in a taxi 20 mins into the second half. I know this goes against what our esteemed leader said about leaving games early but there you go.
  • Options
    My little one is mascot for the game, but living within walking distance will help.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off to Merthyr Tydfil to pick up my son and then meet up with another Merthyr based Addick for this one.
  • Options
    540 sold so far.

Last day to post out today.

On sale at Valley until 3pm Monday
  • Options
    Inbox me if you need a decent local cab firm. It's sometimes tricky to get away after the match, especially if you're racing to the train station.
  • Options
    609 sold according to twitter. Good turn out.