Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Food poisoning

2»

Comments

• We've had a virus in our house for over two weeks now and all four of us have suffered to differing degrees. Been an absolute nightmare, can't ever remember ever feeling so ill.

• We've had a virus in our house for over two weeks now and all four of us have suffered to differing degrees. Been an absolute nightmare, can't ever remember ever feeling so ill.

Brilliant...ever thought of going into politics? winky thing.

anyone explain to me what this weirdo is prattling on about ?

• I had this vomiting bug a couple of weeks ago - had to leave work early on the Friday because of it, had all the family round on the Saturday, then my wife was vomiting all of Sunday. Somehow, we didn't pass it on to anyone who came round.
  • I got that vomiting bug over New Year. Boy did I get it bad! I preyed to a God I don't believe in to let me die!

Been feeling rough this weekend too.

I was paying you a compliment for getting the thread back on track. A simple ask would have surficed.

• RobRob
    edited April 2013
    Maybe we should take a poll and see how many on CL were offended by that comment. By the way, I wasn't. Just saw it as a tongue in cheek joke. :-)
  • I was puking all this morning. Pretty sure it was the copious quantities of alcohol I drank last night though, rather than food poisoning. Hope this helps.

I was paying you a compliment for getting the thread back on track. A simple ask would have surficed.

Sorry, I dont mean to laugh, but i really cant help it! AFKA is obviously unwell!!
  • Just to let you all know I'm still ill doesn't look like its getting any better. Maybe I'm dying!
  • I did think smudge must be sick when he posted it
  • Sponsored links:

• Rob said:

Maybe we should take a poll and see how many on CL were offended by that comment. By the way, I wasn't. Just saw it as a tongue in cheek joke. :-)

I really wasnt offended...sorry if it looked like I was :)

• pretty sure all weatherspoons got a hygeine rating of 5.
  • bakchat said:

Just to let you all know I'm still ill doesn't look like its getting any better. Maybe I'm dying!

I just think you've got a case of the trots brought on by this bug that is going around. Hope that makes you feel better.
  • I think its a blatent case of charltontrotski bought on by the inability to handle the pressure of the last few weeks of the season
  • To me all Weatherspoons food tastes like poison, but joking apart how difficult is it to prove what food poisoned you?
  • More likely to get food poisoning from a Michelin starred restaurant than a wetherspoons
  • Chunes said:

More likely to get food poisoning from a Michelin starred restaurant than a wetherspoons

Yeah, but lets not talk about Lasagnegate from the Marriott at Canary Wharf...that still hurts now :(