Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michelle Keegan

Comments

• Options
    Now I've seen a picture of her face, I still don't have a clue as to who she is.................
  • Options

Still no picture ffs!

( . ) ( . )

• Options
    Kevin Keegan's wife.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    now i know why ken is in to his photography
  • Options

Now I've seen a picture of her face, I still don't have a clue as to who she is.................

She's in Coronation Street.
  • Options
    JT said:

Sorry to piss on your cornflakes but they arent hers.

Hmm. Evidence?

Her mate had her password and posted it to her instagram. MK only took photos of her toes in the bath and posted them. Not sure why MK would post a pic of her own tits and then immediately take them down and deny it.

Plus, Katy from Corrie is better than her anyway.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    is it wrong for my heart to flutter when i saw the above picture

***no changing it VG!!***
  • Options
    being fussy i need to see her mates boat
  • Options

is it wrong for my dick to harden when i saw the above picture

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol these things happen from time to time with the internet
  • Options

is it wrong for my heart to flutter when i saw the above picture

***no changing it VG!!***

haha i wouldnt do that to you mate.

Thats Georgia Foote who plays Katy in Corrie. She's my current favourite. Unreal she is.
  • Options
    Why would she be in the bath with her mate? It's clearly her, poor cover up story
  • Options
    No, the photo isnt her or her mate. Shes posted a pic of herself in the bath (just her toes). Her mate has seen this, knows her password, got a random photo of good tits in bath and posted it on MK instagram.
  • Options
    yep not until we see naked baps and mates face can we say that they're not MK's puppies
  • Options
    yep think she was taking a photo for her fella and upload it my mistake. Dont shatter my dream.
  • Options
    BOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    You could tell me any story in the world Gaz and i'll refuse to believe you. #keepthedreamalive
  • Options
    lol
  • Options

No, the photo isnt her or her mate. Shes posted a pic of herself in the bath (just her toes). Her mate has seen this, knows her password, got a random photo of good tits in bath and posted it on MK instagram.

Then why delete it 6 seconds later?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SE10 said:

so if one of your mates put a photo of a knob so your 1million followers thought it was yours, you wouldnt delete it?
  • Options
    I don't get why one of her mates would do that?
  • Options

SE10 said:

so if one of your mates put a photo of a knob so your 1million followers thought it was yours, you wouldnt delete it?
    Depends how big the knob was really...
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

I don't get why one of her mates would do that?

banter
  • Options

SE10 said:

Would probably take a bit longer than 6 seconds to notice and delete it though
  • Options
    Sounds too elaborate that she would know her password and then decide to tweet the picture. Hopefully its a cover up, either that or the person who owns these fine specimens comes forward.
  • Options
    SE10 said:

SE10 said:

Would probably take a bit longer than 6 seconds to notice and delete it though
    Push notifications on iphone?

I just dont think she would do it but it could be, never know.
  • Options
    Either way, they are a cracking pair.
  • Options
    Whoevers they are
  • Options
    no no stop this whoever they are rubbish. they are MK rack. please.