Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Barnsley match thread 13/4/13

edited April 2013 in General Charlton
Afternoon all.....usual match thread stuff here today...hoping for at least a point as we continue to keep this mini-run going...............will bring you teams as soon as I get them.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Looking forward to the game today and will be dipping into the match thread, thanks to the usual suspects for any updates. :-)

Currently Leeds 1-1 Sheff Wed after 65 minutes. Luke Varney just equalised for Leeds, again.
  • Options
    Afternoon Red. I'll take a point if on offer now
  • Options
    Leeds 2-1 Sheff W, another Varney goal.
  • Options
    Hi Red and co.

Hoping for a win after a thoroughly miserable week.

Would be happy with a point though, theyre on a decent run
  • Options
    Leeds beating Wendies now 2-1 a second for Varney
  • Options

Hi Red and co.

Would be happy with a point though, theyre on a decent run

Sorry to hear about having a bad week @AFKA.....lets hope the team can cheer you up with a point or three
  • Options
    We need to pick up at least a point today. Won't be easy mind as Barnsley are showing some good form.
  • Options

Sorry to hear that but I'm sure millwall can provide you with that win to put the icing on the cake :-(
  • Options
    It's already factored into my mood ooh ahh.
  • Options
    Just here sitting having breakfast in a Tampa cafe....Come on you Addicks!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Cry out loud afka ...They haven't even won yet but I'm going through the motions and thought processes already .... Got a stag do in two weeks with a load of millwall and I'm trying to prepare the case for our/my defence !!
  • Options
    Barnsley Team: Steele, Wiseman, Foster, Hassell, Kennedy, Mellis, Dawson, Perkins, Cywka, O'Grady, Dagnall.

Subs: Alnwick, Harewood, Scotland, Jones, O'Brien, Rose, Cranie
  • Options
    Afternoon all. Thanks in advance for the updates Red and Co. I'm feeling good for another very welcome 3 points.
  • Options
    Good afternoon all, good afternoon Red. Was there at Brighton, hence my absence then (and indeed will be attending a gig on Tuesday which will not help when following the Cardiff match), but here today to relay the perspective from the eccy thump point of view.
    I suspect that PaddyP17 will also be lurking around, if so he will take over from me.
    Apologise in advance for all the inevitable typos and mistakes
    COYR
  • Options
    team unchanged apparently
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Having spent all week suffering from some crazy chinese flu I could really do with a win tonight!
  • Options
    Addicks team news - Hamer, Solly, Morrow, Dervite, Wiggy, Pritch, JJ, Harry, Fuller, Yann, Hughes
  • Options
    All things considered, I'll take a point. Look forward to updates, cheers!

COYRRGSA!!!
  • Options
    Charlton: Hamer; Solly, Wiggins, Dervite, Morrison; Pritchard, Hughes, Jackson, Harriott; Fuller, Kermorgant (GH) #cafc
  • Options
    Subs: Button, Taylor, Wilson, Green, Kerkar, Gower, Obika
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Subs: Button, Taylor, Wilson, Green, Kerkar, Gower, Obika (GH) #cafc

COYR :-)
  • Options
    so unchanged from last week, Gower still on bench and last weeks winning goalscorer sits there with him.....but I think going 4-4-2 today is a correct decision and keeping the same personnel as well............right off for a cuppa.
  • Options
    Leeds 2-1 Sheff Wed FT
  • Options
    Green replaces Stephens on the bench.
  • Options
    30 mins till ko............COYR's
  • Options
    Who is Harry ?
  • Options

Who is Harry ?

dont u start!!!
  • Options

so unchanged from last week, Gower still on bench and last weeks winning goalscorer sits there with him.....but I think going 4-4-2 today is a correct decision and keeping the same personnel as well............right off for a cuppa.

Agree with this Red. Given the 3 match unbeaten run, 7 points from 9, and with the training being focused more on attacking (CP comments on Late Kick Off) I think confidence is high and it seems sensible to try to go for it rather than do a damage limitation rearguard action.

• Options
    Can feel an absolute end of season goal fest coming on today
  • Options
    No Haynes on the bench is he injured?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!