Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff Away followed by 9am KO...

Well played boys, great performance last night and could of taken all three points! Got the coach back to Bromley arriving at around 2:15am. Watched Sky Sports News for an hour then got a night bus from Bromley North to London. First train out of London Waterloo to Poole (Dorset) at 5:30am. Arrived at Poole at 8:00am. At my desk at 8:55am. Can anyone beat that journey or am I just a crazy fool... Very tired, and even more tired knowing I'm only living off two hours sleep!

Comments

• Options
    where did you watch sky sports for an hour?
  • Options
    fair play, fella
  • Options
    My Mum and Dads, they live in Bromley!
  • Options
    hang on.... couldnt you have gone to clapham junction to get train and had more time on sky sports/nap?
  • Options
    Maybe, not a bad shout but already purchased train ticket early to get a deal! The things you do for the club!
  • Options
    all you needed was a baby with ya and CL would have gone into meltdown...
  • Options
    This'll be one of those days at work you just have to get through. I flew in from New York last week, landed at 8am and went straight to the office and did a full days work which was pretty painful.

Hope you can sneak off at 4.
  • Options
    Top effort can anyone beat it?

In 1981 the coach arrived back from Bromley at 4am Wednesday morning. Got partial lift home to Bexleyheath and crept into bed around 4.30. Caught the 8.08 from Barnehurst and in work at the famous GLC for my 9am start.

As you say the things you do for this wonderful club of ours.
  • Options
    nutter, it's only a game of football ;)

how many did we tooken last night?
  • Options
    Great stuff and worth bearing in mind when others post their excuses! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Fair play Cruicky , i couldn't have done it , how are you planning to stay awake at work today?
  • Options
    cruicky21 said:

My Mum and Dads, they live in Bromley!

Oh well i thought you were going to say you were sat on a pavement waiting for a bus.. so have lost some respect!!
    (just kidding).

Mad person... good luck getting through the day.

• Options
    Top work fella, treat yourself to one of these:

• Options
    Blimey, that is some effort!
  • Options

Fair play Cruicky , i couldn't have done it , how are you planning to stay awake at work today?

Sssh, he's asleep :-)
  • Options
    Macronate said:

nutter, it's only a game of football ;)

how many did we tooken last night?

About half the amount we should have taken [Copyright Ohhahh]... ;-)

• Options
    Take a bow son
  • Options
    Nice. My record is getting back from Blackburn at 4:30 then up at 6:30 for school. Always worth it when you get a result.
  • Options
    fair play. when I get in gone 1ish from a game and up at 6 for work I feel rough enough.
  • Options
    Proper Charlton!!! Good man!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cruicky21 said:

Well played boys, great performance last night and could of taken all three points! Got the coach back to Bromley arriving at around 2:15am. Watched Sky Sports News for an hour then got a night bus from Bromley North to London. First train out of London Waterloo to Poole (Dorset) at 5:30am. Arrived at Poole at 8:00am. At my desk at 8:55am. Can anyone beat that journey or am I just a crazy fool... Very tired, and even more tired knowing I'm only living off two hours sleep!

Hero
  • Options
    Went to Oldham away in 1990 got the milk paper train back to Euston . Walked to Charing Cross . Got a train to Strood. Then another train to Aylesford . Did a days work plus I went to Blackburn on the coach couple. Of hours sleep then worked . Well done to you !!