Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Do i have your permission to go on Saturday?

Living where i live means i dont get to see as many games as i would like to in a season.
My bruv is a Wolves fan (dont ask - a Woolwich boy who supports Wolves !)- and i am intending to go on Saturday with him.
However, i have seen us play 8 times this season, and not seen a win - in actual fact i have only seen 2 goals (Fuller at Palace and Haynes v Ipswich), which has seen 2 draws and 6 defeats)
Should i go?, or are you going to blame me for another home defeat playing hoofball?
Somehow, i personally think that Saturday is going to make up for all my personal disappointments this season, you know, shackles taken off because of no relegation fears, and can see us posting another 4/5 goals.

Comments

• Options
    No, you can't go.
  • Options
    Stop worrying. I am at The Valley on Saturday and I have not seen Charlton lose to a team outside of Essex in the last 3 years.
  • Options
    I have been to all of the homes games that we haven't won practically. Missed home to Cardiff. I went to the Leeds game and left 5 mins early. I will be at the Wolves game so we don't stand a chance.
  • Options
    Stay at home and watch Soccer Saturday , or failing that i've heard Bluewater is quite popular.
  • Options

Stop worrying. I am at The Valley on Saturday and I have not seen Charlton lose to a team outside of Essex in the last 3 years.

Draw it is then!
  • Options
    stay away you Jonah.
  • Options
    I think it all depends on the size and disposition of your Brother !
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Wow. You have had a shit season personally.
  • Options
    Four no's.
  • Options
    I've been going to The Valley since 1972 and never seen us lose or beat a team with a Z in their name. Doesn't stop me going though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Which end is your brother going in ?
  • Options
    oooh matron
  • Options
    Don't worry mate, you go as I'm missing it. The other home games I've missed are Cardiff, Blackpool and Leeds so you can all relax and enjoy yourselves
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Which end is your brother going in ?

JS
  • Options
    Swerve said:

Don't worry mate, you go as I'm missing it. The other home games I've missed are Cardiff, Blackpool and Leeds so you can all relax and enjoy yourselves

Phew, thanks Swerve.
  • Options
    Yee Ha !!
  • Options

Yee Ha !!

Your free now !
    And have my permission for all games V Wolves that is.