Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth promoted

Due to Brentford drawing and the fact Brentford (3rd with 79 points) play Doncaster (2nd with 81 points) next week and with Bournemouth 1st with 82 points and a GD of 23, they cannot be moved from the top 2.

Well we know who the first game of the season is gonna be at home to.

Comments

• Options
    Yep. Sheff wed.
  • Options
    Nice one Bournemouth!
  • Options
    Gotta take your hat off to Eddie Howe.............
  • Options
    Congratulations to them. Good club with huge potential.
  • Options
    Everyones favourite away game = nailed on for a wet Tuesday in November...

One thing is certain there is not a chance of Leeds or the Spanners getting their game on a Saturday in August. We'll I hope so anyway.

Really pleased for them. Howe is a cracking manager and a great fit for The Cherries...but I still wouldn't swap.
  • Options
    Hollands to B'mouth
  • Options
    ...oh and Carlisle must be getting fed up of watching other teams getting promotion!

And in case you were wondering, yes there was a pitch invasion.
  • Options
    I like Eddie Howe and b'mouth in general so it's good to see them in the championship.
  • Options

...oh and Carlisle must be getting fed up of watching other teams getting promotion!

And in case you were wondering, yes there was a pitch invasion.

Blue rinses all over the show?
  • Options
    Yay, the return of Simon Francis. Can't wait for him v Ainsley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ;-) !!!!!
  • Options
    Harriott vs Francis sounds interesting :D
  • Options
    Well done eddie howe and jason tindall ( ex-addick)
  • Options
    uie2 said:

Well done eddie howe and jason tindall ( ex-addick)

Harry Arter too
  • Options

Yay, the return of Simon Francis. Can't wait for him v Ainsley.

I've seen him a few times this year and he was very, very much improved tbf.
  • Options
    Well he couldn't get any worse
  • Options

Well he couldn't get any worse

Lol. Also fair...
  • Options
    Delighted for Bournemouth, not least cos it means another cracking away day! Not far from me in Southampton and my brothers at Bournemouth uni...the last two seasons away games were brilliant for very different reasons. Last season I will never forget, we were dreadful and somehow nicked a last minute scrappy winner. Season before that we somehow held on to a 2-2 (?) draw, they absolutely battered us last 15 minutes, hitting the bar, missing on on ones etc. can't wait! PLEASE NOT IN WINTER
  • Options
    Three sided grounds should not be allowed in the Championship unless they accept a 10 point deduction from day one :0)
  • Options
    I take it they will put a temporary stand up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Russians are coming !!! .. (well done Ernie Howe, a man totally at home in Bournemouth)
  • Options
    When Parky left Eddie Howe was my choice to take over before SCP became available.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Bournemouthecho ‏@Bournemouthecho
    Today's commemorative Cherries wrap front cover #UTC #afcb pic.twitter.com/gCfDXPkPFT
  • Options

When Parky left Eddie Howe was my choice to take over before SCP became available.

There were a number of us in that camp, not least of all the board. As it happens things have worked out okay for everybody in the end with the exception of Burnley maybe.

Be interesting to see how our transfer budgets compare over the summer. "Undisclosed" though I suspect.
  • Options
    Brilliant news. The Bournemouth weekender is my favorite away day. The amount of drunk Charlton fans out on the main strip singing at 3AM was incredible!
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Brilliant news. The Bournemouth weekender is my favorite away day. The amount of drunk Charlton fans out on the main strip singing at 3AM was incredible!

heres to 1st away of the season.
  • Options

cafctom said:

heres to 1st away of the season.
    Tuesday night in January, nailed on
  • Options
    Would be blooming hard to top the last time we went down there.
    Bit of sun, last minute winner, smashing night out after.

Bound to be a winter midweek game.
  • Options
    only thing in our favour is millwall,palace,leeds will probably be made to pklay midweek.
  • Options
    Opening weekend win in Bournemouth... #livingthedream