Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dilema

Smallwall might be desperate for a point against the Nigels to avoid relegation, while the Nigels might need a win to make the playoffs.

Now that would/could be a tough call as to which result I would prefer.

Comments

• Options
    The Palarse option, there's still a chance they won't win in the Play-Off's
  • Options
    Millwall aren't going down. A millwall win is better.
  • Options
    Spanners to win, I want us to beat them again before they rot in League One.
  • Options
    I don't think they play each other for another 10 days, by which time Millwall would have already played 2 games (next Sat & I think Blackburm this midweek) so I wouldn't go on torturing yourself. Wait to see what happens - by then I'd expect Millwall to be safe & if Palarse lose Sat then we could still go above them............
  • Options

Millwall aren't going down. A millwall win is better.

If Blackburn beat them which is very possible, then a loss to the Nigels would leave them possibly needing a point away at Derby on the last day. Their 3-0 loss today has leveled out their goal difference advantage.
  • Options
    Millwall have three games left. I suspect that even if they only get one point it will be enough. They might even have enough already.
  • Options

Millwall have three games left. I suspect that even if they only get one point it will be enough. They might even have enough already.

4 games, blackburn, forrest, palarse and derby.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    well lets just hope our lord Jesus Christ sees fit to end the life of both these clubs and finally feels the need to follow/feel the light of haddock and chip supporting!

(amen).
  • Options
    Best we can hope for there is some sort of stadium disaster.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

Best we can hope for there is some sort of stadium disaster.

Shocking comment.

To be honest if there was any chance of Charlton getting into the playoffs then I'd want Millwall to win regardless of what it means for them, I love Charlton more than I hate either of them.