Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New teams next season

Well, looks like we are staying in the Champs, and the new teams coming in look like having a distinctly southern feel to them...
QPR
Reading
Bmouth - amazing to think that Bournemouth will be in a div 2 higher than Pompey next season.
Brentford -huge game next saturday when Brentford play Doncasater at home, and if they win, will go up automatically
Yeovil ?

So, next season could see...
Us
Palace
Millwall
Brighton
QPR
Brentford
Reading
Bmouth
Watford
Yeovil

any i've missed?

Not related, but my son and i cant stop talking about Henry's 45 yard shot that hit bar/post - even showed Charlton fans humility, as we were applauding too .

Comments

• Options
    ipswich and peterborough not too far either
  • Options

Forest and Derby are closer to The Valley than Yeovil
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Ooops, sorry Sheff, i'm prob thinking of where i live (Hampshire).My 'home' games next season will be Bournemouth,Brighton,Reading and Brentford all away.
  • Options
    Bournemouth will be no pushover with the new money in the club and Eddie Howe's experience in the Championship. A good day out for the away support as well. I hope the fixture turns up an away game when its warm on a weekend at the beginning or near the end of the season.

Loftus road is a horrible cramped ground.

Returning to the Yeovil away end will bring back some memories for the away support. I would like to see Brentford go up. Not sure who I want to see go down for the third relegation Premiership place.
  • Options
    id like wigan to go down for our sake even tho i actually want them to stay up
    shame qpr are down because they will probably be straight up next season as champs with the players and money they have
  • Options
    vff said:

Bournemouth will be no pushover with the new money in the club and Eddie Howe's experience in the Championship. A good day out for the away support as well. I hope the fixture turns up an away game when its warm on a weekend at the beginning or near the end of the season.

Loftus road is a horrible cramped ground.

Returning to the Yeovil away end will bring back some memories for the away support. I would like to see Brentford go up. Not sure who I want to see go down for the third relegation Premiership place.

I agree - think Bournemouth will finish in top half- shame they've got a small ground. Sheff U seem to be imploding like last season post Chad Evans.
  • Options
    Sheff U will come good.
  • Options
    Hope Villa drop be good to go there next year
  • Options
    No one really wants Wigan away next season.

Villa/Newcastle would be a lot more 'tasty'.
  • Options

No one really wants Wigan away next season.

Villa/Newcastle would be a lot more 'tasty'.

\

Villa away , it always seems to rain and we usually lose
    Hotch Potch Park... so far away can see sweet fa

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wigan may adapt better and have a decent manager. Relegation may be a really big shock for Aston Villa. Pardew will relegate Newcastle next year.
  • Options
    I want Wigan away, new ground, easy to get to etc
  • Options
    I am just hoping that a few will still be in striking distance of Grimsby
  • Options
    Come on Lincs, striking is so "70s". Thatcher has gone and we should all move on....
  • Options
    Brentford v Doncaster will decide the automatic spot alongside Bournemouth - hoping that BWP makes it with The Bees

Would love to see Yeovil make it through the play-offs, would rather Sheffield Utd & Swindon stay where they are
  • Options

And have a roof on the away end!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    blockq

I am just hoping that a few will still be in striking distance of Grimsby

"Bryan_Kynsie">Come on Lincs, striking is so "70s". Thatcher has gone and we should all move on....

If Barnsley 'survive' .. that place truly IS the home of the noble striker .. Arthur Scargill (:->),
  • Options
    Unlikely that Brighton, Palace, Watford will all stay down. If I had to choose, I'd choose to miss out on Brighton Away.

• Options
    Hope Doncaster and Sheff Utd come up from League One cos that would be two more handy games for me. Newcastle to come down would be the icing on the cake.
  • Options

Hope Doncaster and Sheff Utd come up from League One cos that would be two more handy games for me. Newcastle to come down would be the icing on the cake.

be nice to balance out QPR, Reading & Bournemouth, possible Brentford and/or Swindon