Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which opposing teams have most/least impressed you this season and why?

Would love to comment but unfortunately living abroad means I haven't seen that many games this season. I did hear that Forest were pretty good mind.

Comments

• Options
    Least: Wolves
  • Options
    Most Forest
    Least Huddersfield
  • Options
    Most: Forest and Middlesborough

Worst: Blackburn, Birmingham, Leeds and Wolves
  • Options
    Forest were good but to be honest it didn't take much given how woeful we were that day.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Forest were good but to be honest it didn't take much given how woeful we were that day.

Presume you are talking about the game at the Valley? I heard they were pretty good at their place too when we lost (2-1 I recall)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Most: Forest, Boro outclassed us as well. Both good footballing sides on the day who I thought would have a good chance of promotion.
    Least: Blackpool. Offered absolutely nothing for 90 minutes until Eccleston volleyed one in the bottom corner in added time.
  • Options
    Of the teams i've seen both home and away.

Most: Forest, Peterborough.

Least: Wolves, Leeds, Birmingham, Blackpool, Leicester.
  • Options
    Most: Forest and Peterborough - both played some cracking football.
    Least: Birmingham and Wolves - both had no heart, no passion and no desire.
  • Options

Talal said:

Presume you are talking about the game at the Valley? I heard they were pretty good at their place too when we lost (2-1 I recall)
    Yes the Valley game. One of the worst performances by us I've ever seen so not surprising they looked impressive but they still did well on an awful pitch.
  • Options
    I'm only going on seeing teams live both home and away, so for me it is

Most: Forest - If they were not on their 3rd manager, then I would say they would have been in a play off spot.

Least: Wolves - Hard working side, but no quality.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And of course- Barnsley last week, they were shocking!
  • Options
    Most: Leicester, Boro
    Least: Barnsley last week!
  • Options
    Thought brum were the worst and was gutted to give up a point to them that day although we knew it was coming.they have improved since then though ,and thankfully so have we.
  • Options
    Most: Barnsley at home
    Least: Barnsley away
  • Options
    Forest best I've seen at The Valley and on stream for the away
  • Options
    Most: Forest away
    Least: Hull home.
  • Options
    The Valley only:

Most: Forest, Middlesbrough, Brighton

Least: Wolves, Birmingham, Sheffield Wednesday

Missed: Leicester, Hull, Peterborough
  • Options
    Most: Forest, Leicester

Least: Hull - Still don't have a clue how they're up there so average (I went to both games at Valley & KC)
  • Options
    Most: Forest, Hull
    Least: Blackburn, Burnley, Wolves, Leeds, Blackpool
  • Options

Most: Forest (And Reid in particular) and Bolton who looked very classy even though we beat them.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Most would be Brighton and Leicester. Palace looked excellent in the last 25 mins or so away from home.
    Least - most of the others, Sheff Weds were particularly poor and I still can't figure out how we lost to them.
  • Options
    Homes games only (and I missed Leicester and Blackpool):
    Most: Forest, Middlesbrough, Brighton
    Least: Wolves, Birmingham, Peterborough.

Accept that some of those have got better/worse, but I can only go on what I saw
  • Options
    Best Forest,Leicester.
    Worst Wolves,Birmingham
  • Options
    Definately Forest.

Worst has to be Leeds or Wolves.
  • Options
    Wednesday were terrible at The Valley but they still managed to beat us. Wolves were at the same level yesterday. Utterly atrocious. Shocking considering they were Prem last season and we were League One
  • Options
    Only been to Massive home game this season, appalling performance from the biggest club in Europe. I was disgusted.

• Options
    Worst, IMO, "Dirty" Leeds.
  • Options
    Worst - Blackburn
    Best - Forest
  • Options
    Best: Boro, Milwall
    Worst: Birmingham, Leeds
  • Options
    Best- Forest, although strangely we are almost level with them.
    Worst- Huddersfield, and we were even worse in the Cup.
    Unluckiest- Peterborough.