Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Last five games.

If you look at our last five games. Its a shame we didn't pick up this form earlier. And i am certianly looking forward to the start of the new season especially if we can sign a few players to boost with what we already have.

In our last 5 games we have 1. Drawn away from home against two teams in the top 8.

Won all our home games.

If we kick off the new season in the same way we seem to have ended it here. We will ceritanly be up there next year.

I think we need a new CM, a new RM and a new ST. I think our back 4 are championship standard. and we have a great keeper in Ben Hamer.

Comments

• Options
    I think you need to re-count.

Bolton (H) W3-2
    Brighton (A) D0-0
    Leeds (H) W2-1
    Barnsley (A) W6-0
    Cardiff (A) D0-0
    Wolves (H) W2-1
  • Options

If you look at our last five games. Its a shame we didn't pick up this form earlier. And i am certianly looking forward to the start of the new season especially if we can sign a few players to boost with what we already have.

In our last 5 games we have 1. Drawn away from home against two teams in the top 8.

Won all our home games.

If we kick off the new season in the same way we seem to have ended it here. We will ceritanly be up there next year.

I think we need a new CM, a new RM and a new ST. I think our back 4 are championship standard. and we have a great keeper in Ben Hamer.

Agreed.

Unless Danny Green can gain consistency to his game then he could fill the RM spot.

All we need to sign are:

CM - Perkins
    ST - Obika & Grigg (or Clayton)

Exciting times ahead
  • Options
    A CB might be required also