Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1 million to 1

That Charlton don't win the Champions League in the next 10 years.

Comments

• Options
    So if we bet £1, and Charlton don't win the Champions League in the next ten years then we get £1m?
  • Options
    £2.
  • Options
    That's how I read it and if that's the case I will take the bet with £100 Stirling
  • Options
    Got it in a double with Suarez to be the next Bond villain.
  • Options
    Just a 50p on it for me we might just get lucky.
  • Options
    GNelson said:

So if we bet £1, and Charlton don't win the Champions League in the next ten years then we get £1m?

lol
    Your betting that they do. If they don't I win. Might happen. ;-)
  • Options
    I'll have 10p on that.

Still enough to break you. :-)
  • Options
    on a serious note, I suspect that within 10 years there will be a closed shop Euro League competition .. and we won't be in the shop when it closes
  • Options
    5 ton on that please!
  • Options
    Bet 5k on these odds, take out £1bn in loans/equity based on the payout, bring in top players, go out and win the Champions League, pay off £1bn, invest £2bn in more star players, trouser the other £2bn, dammit, the alarm clock going off...
    Nice when it lasted..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bet 5k on these odds, take out £1bn in loans/equity based on the payout, bring in top players, go out and win the Champions League, pay off £1bn, invest £2bn in more star players, trouser the other £2bn, dammit, the alarm clock going off...
    Nice when it lasted..

Could a millionaire do this?? Take out a bet like this, buy a football club and invest millions and millions to get to the champs league. Then reinvest the winnings/sell the club and be a fuck ton richer than before?
  • Options
    Bookies have max payouts
  • Options
    no thanks - too risky.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I'll have 10p on that.

Still enough to break you. :-)

lol
  • Options
    Mike said:

Bookies have max payouts

durr, didnt think of that one!
  • Options
    Come on guys i'm good for it.
    Guaranteed to hit the euromillions jackpot in the next 10 years.