Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Injuries to Jackson and Hughes

I've been on the official website but it's easier for a blind man to find information in a library that it is for an IT Graduate to find anything on that website.

Has anyone picked up anything from anywhere to know how long they might be out?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    The CAFC twitter feed said something about powelly thinking they were just fatigue injuries. Wasn't specific or helpful really
  • Options
    Both hamstring tweaks, neither seemed to distraught on twitter
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Garrymanilow said on the post match views
    'Hughes said he'd just tweaked him hamstring and seemed pretty confident he'd be ok. Jacko seemed calm enough with his as well'

Jacko told me he felt a slight twinge and it was precautionary that he came off.
  • Options
    The Club will understandably be non committal but the way Jacko jumped when trying to shoot and then immediately felt his hamstring looked like more than a tweak to me.

He's had a longterm hamstring injury before so it wouldn't come as a complete surprise to me if he misses the last two matches now that we are safe.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

The Club will understandably be non committal but the way Jacko jumped when trying to shoot and then immediately felt his hamstring looked like more than a tweak to me.

He's had a longterm hamstring injury before so it wouldn't come as a complete surprise to me if he misses the last two matches now that we are safe.

Maybe Len maybe but I can only tell you what was said plus the fact that he was not limping or appeared to be in any distress and he denied that it was an excuse to go on holiday a couple of weeks early :0)
  • Options
    IT graduates need to get onto Twitter
  • Options
    I am Twitter but I don't go on it every day as I find that I spend ages reading a load of rubbish.
  • Options

I am Twitter but I don't go on it every day as I find that I spend ages reading a load of rubbish.

So you follow Piers Morgan as well then

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Hope he is back for the play offs