Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Should the club..................

be looking to make money renting out the pitch post season?
The pitch is diabolical/an embarressment and may have cost us a chance for the playoffs.
At the very least you would expect your club to provide an excellent playing surface considering what they charge to watch games played on it.

Comments

• Options
    Hope not it needs digging up and re laying as soon as possible after the Bristol game.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It is re-seeded after it is rented out so no reason not to, if anybody fancies playing on it that is! Looks like the pitch has been sorted anyway by the photos in the ad!
  • Options
    Lets hope we don't have a wet summer then like last year which apparently caused a lot of the seed to be washed away :-(
  • Options
    My under 10s team are playing a tournament on the 6th may at the valley so yeah they must rent it out
  • Options
    when they say "hallowed turf' are they referring to the only green bits left in the goal mouths at each end?? :)
  • Options
    more like hollowed turf :-)
  • Options
    The pitch over my local rec looks better and it's free, providing you clear the dog shit........................
  • Options
    The pitch is usually relaid in the summer , it wasn't last year which is why it's so bad this season. I would be very surprised if it isn't again this summer.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

The pitch is usually relaid in the summer , it wasn't last year which is why it's so bad this season. I would be very surprised if it isn't again this summer.

A sign of the times perhaps?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's un uphill battle turf I can tell you. Although my problem is compounded by the daughters cat crapping and pissing all over it. The whole point of having a cat is that it does it doins in the neighbours garden. I can't kill it mainly because I would never get away with it.

Still at least Paddy don't have that to deal with.
  • Options

It's un uphill battle turf I can tell you. Although my problem is compounded by the daughters cat crapping and pissing all over it. The whole point of having a cat is that it does it doins in the neighbours garden. I can't kill it mainly because I would never get away with it.

Still at least Paddy don't have that to deal with.

Soapy you have hit on just the problem I have. How the feck does a cat know which garden is which??? Our moggies dump where they choose and despite my showing them the plans of Chateau LA with the boundaries clearly marked, they insist in dumping in the flowerbeds. It exasperates all the gardeners:-)