Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bartlett or RVP

Which goal was better Shaun's vs Leicester or RVP tonight vs Villa. Very hard to call but I'll go Bartlett as it was with his weaker foot.

Comments

• Options
    Bartlett's without doubt - much more oblique angle.
  • Options
    Bartlett's, weaker foot and a tighter angle (I think).
  • Options
    Bartlett. Ball dropped from much higher as e ran onto it. He only got sight of it at the lady moment and was further out as The President says with a tighter angle. RVP's was blistering though. United will probably hit six or seven tonight when Villa tire and their heads drop.
  • Options
    Someone should tell Sky that there was a much similat but better goal some 8? seasons ago. Didnt it win goal of the season ?
  • Options
    Here's Bartlett's if anyone had forgotten it: http://plentyofshots.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/shaun-bartlett-volley-vs-leicester-city/

Bartlett > RVP no doubt
  • Options
    Bartletts much better - RVP had the whole goal to shoot at.
  • Options
    Yea I'd say Bartlett's.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cant even find Bartlett's on Youtube
  • Options
    Di Canio v Wimbledon ;-)
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Cant even find Bartlett's on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi66pOaOrgU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

What a goal by Hamann too!
  • Options
    Bartlett's by a country mile. But then he played for Charlton not Arse
  • Options
    youtu.be/KTsq5ZlTTeQ

This without doubt.
  • Options
    RVP of course. I mean, who's this Bartlett bloke? Did he play for Man U? Or Chelsea? Or Arsenal?
  • Options
    Charlie Bartlett by a country mile. Never forgiven RVP for his 'contributions' at The Valley.
  • Options
    Sorry RVP, because all the print has washed off my Bartlett Mug !
  • Options

Bartlett's without doubt - much more oblique angle.

• Options
    Rvp goal was much better let's be honest, further out, more powerful and just a brilliant goal more easy on the eye. Bartletts was still great.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:

Which goal was better Shaun's vs Leicester or RVP tonight vs Villa. Very hard to call but I'll go Bartlett as it was with his weaker foot.

Both brilliant goals. Bartlett's will never get the credit it deserves though.

• Options
    I can't find Bartlett goal on YouTube either.
  • Options
    I can't remember if Bartlett was left or right footed?
    On the basis that he may of taken it on his ' weaker' left peg and RVP took his on his stronger left peg, then it has to be Bartlett for me.
  • Options
    Claus Jensen's chip against Arsenal is one of those goals that hardly any of my non Charlton supporting mates have even seen.

Imagine if it had been Henry, Van Persie, Rooney though...
  • Options
    RVP had no one near him and a better angle to shoot out. There isn't any bias towards it, Bartlett's is better.

No comment regarding DiCanio's. ;-)
  • Options
    Barlett's goal is better for a number of reasons:
    1. Tighter angle
    2. Closer attention from defender
    3. Quicker pass, so less time to get in position, plus Bartlett was on the run, RVP had time to adjust as the ball was floated onto his foot.

Distance-wise, RVP was probably 4-5 yards further out, but because of the above reasons had the easier finish.
  • Options

Barlett's goal is better for a number of reasons:
    1. Tighter angle
    2. Closer attention from defender
    3. Quicker pass, so less time to get in position, plus Bartlett was on the run, RVP had time to adjust as the ball was floated onto his foot.

Distance-wise, RVP was probably 4-5 yards further out, but because of the above reasons had the easier finish.

4. He puts it right in the corner.
  • Options
    on RVP's wages I would expect him to score what was an easy chance like that 9 times out of 10. when you watch the Sky slo-mos, his body position is poor, he's not looking at the ball and he's practically tripping himself up as he shins it into the net.

Bartlett was only on £64.50 a week at the time so his goal was much better.
  • Options
    Rvp goal. Much harder ball to strike as he has to take the volley when ball is higher.

From clip above, bergkamps is my favorite. 2 sides to the iceman
    Sublime touch then he muscles dabisas like he is a fanny