Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your last chance to put a stop to Barnie Razil

Razil's drive, determination, commitment, imagination, vision and charm* have got the Trust to where it is now. Moving towards 350 members; producing a regular, stimulating magazine (TNT); engaging with the club as a critical friend on behalf of supporters; spreading discussion, and raising awareness of supporters' issues.

CAS Trust's first special general meeting is tomorrow evening (Wed 24th) at 7.30pm at The Bugle Horn, Charlton Village.

The purpose of the meeting is to:

Present a report on progress so far
Have a discussion about future direction
Elect the Board of the Trust for the next fifteen months.

This is your last chance to ensure that Razil gets no further with his enterprise. Turn up, join up and vote against him !

* this may be a misprint

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    Genius
  • Options
    Wow, Stig ! You're the best !!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Sod this i resign as interim chair :)
  • Options
    Also note inside is our very own @northstandsteve 's produced Bugle Horn flag under the telly. Well i noticed it there on Saturday.

• Options
    hope to see some Trust supporters tonight, my thread got closed re Bristol not sure why but some big news on the horizon, so if you want a sneak preview..
  • Options
    it will be like that episode of only fools when rodney gets voted onto the tennants commitee... ;)
  • Options
    I'm afraid I am unable to attend tonight but I hope the meeting goes well.
  • Options
    did anyone go last night
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wasn't massive, but thanks to the dedicated folk who came, the vote was uncontested so I guess that's why we also didn't over publicise or make a big event out of it, and a lot going on with other CAFC events. We'll make a bigger deal of the next one and do it at a quieter time of year hopefully.

Meanwhile I delivered some big news which will be breaking in the next few days.
  • Options
    Ooh you tease.
  • Options
    raz anyone from the trust going to bromley getting next week
  • Options
    Yes I intend to plus hopefully at least one other
  • Options
    Just out of curiosity has safe standing been put to the club by the trust yet?
  • Options
    Not so far
  • Options
    need safe seating first